The Madhya Pradesh government implements the Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission (SSSM ID). The Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission aims to reach all government schemes of the Madhya Pradesh Government to the beneficiaries in an effective and simplified manner. SSSM ID is an ID through which people of the state can take advantage of government schemes run by the Government.
SSSM ID overview
Earlier in Madhya Pradesh before the start of this Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission(SSSM), all the government schemes were being implemented by the respective departments. But none of the departments can store the database of beneficiaries who are registered under the specific program. There was no transparency in the implementation of the schemes as the departments did not have the latest information available to their beneficiaries. To avail of any scheme, beneficiaries had to apply many times along with the necessary certificates each time to get the benefits of the program, which causes the delay in getting the benefits of the schemes.
In view of the above, the Government of Madhya Pradesh has prepared a database of all the families and all their members of Madhya Pradesh state. To create such an extensive database, all households were first surveyed from door to door, and all the families and members were informed and registered with the Samagra portal. This process followed the state population register of the state. The details of family and family members on the population register are available on the portal such as the caste category, religion, family living below the poverty line, Name of the head of the family, Name of the member, age, sex, marital level, scope, academic level, disability, savings account information. After registration, all families have been given an overall eight-digit family ID and a nine-digit individual ID to all members. The unique ID is entirely free and given to all. It will remain the same in life. Citizens of Madhya Pradesh state can also know the unique SSSM ID of themselves and their family members by visiting the SAMAGRA Portal.
Presently, the SAMAGRA Portal is being provided with the benefit of various schemes such as scholarships (schools), Food (PDS), Insurance, Pension schemes, Marriage assistance, National Family Assistance Scheme, Aam Admi Bima and Maternity leave assistance, etc. The benefit fund amount is being paid to the registered beneficiary and verified savings accounts on the SAMAGRA portal. The Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission (SSSM) has made it possible to ensure transparency in beneficiary-oriented schemes and benefits of programs. Let me tell you that just as every Indian must have an Aadhaar card, the people of Madhya Pradesh must also have SSSM ID.
To launch this SAMAGRA Portal, many meetings were organized. Based on the analysis of various meetings with senior officers of various departments such as Labour, Primitive Caste Welfare, Public Health and Family Welfare, School Education, Urban Administration, Backward Classes and Minority Welfare and Agriculture Department, etc., four groups (Task Force) were constituted as per the draft brief on October 10, 2010, and June 30, 2011, based on the suggestions and guidance made by the Hon’ble Chief Minister on October 10, 2010, and June 30, 2011, to obtain the observations and supervision of the Hon’ble Chief Minister.
Components Under The Group
Maternity Expense Assistance, Maternity Support, Medical Assistance
Principal Secretary, Department of Public Health & Family Welfare
Scholarships & Education Promotion
Principal Secretary, Department of Primitive Caste Welfare
Pension, Marriage Promotion, Insurance, Grace,and Funerals
Principal Secretary, Department of Social Justice
To provide transparency and computerized information on the website, create a database of beneficiaries, prepare and supply a card for delivery of funds through e-banking in their accounts.
Secretary, Department of Information & Technology
Various schemes relating to labour, the welfare of people living below the poverty line, older people, girls, widows, and disabled people are being run in the state. Keeping in view, the recommendations of panchayats in various sectors organized by the Hon’ble Chief Minister, several new schemes have been launched by the Government through the concerned administrative departments.
To establish a “Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission(SSSM Portal),” efforts have been taken to make access to the beneficiaries of all these and state and central government schemes in a comfortable and simple and effective outcome through Resolution No. 37 passed in the Assembly in 2010. It is an inter-departmental and governance-wide exercise that requires initiatives and partnerships of all departments.
Now in 2020, every citizen of Madhya Pradesh State is using this SAMAGRA Portal to check and avail the different schemes of Madhya Pradesh State Government using SSSM ID.
SSSM ID Registration Process
Any citizen of Madhya Pradesh who has not yet got his unique ID can easily register himself by following the given steps. You can also complete the registration process through your nearest CSC Center. Please follow the instructions below to create your SSSM ID online.
For the new registrations, Gram Panchayat Secretary at Gram Panchayat level in a rural area, ward in-charge has been appointed at ward level in urban areas.
Click here to see the list of Gram Panchayat Secretary/Ward in charge of your area.
- First of all, you have to go to the Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission’s official website, click here for the official website. Scroll down to the homepage of the official website, and you will have to select the “परिवार को पंजीकृत करे” option in the “समग्र नागरिक सेवा” section.
- On the next page, the entire family registration form will open in front of you, and this form is divided into four sections.
In this section, you have to provide your address related details such as district, zone, colony, village etc. and personal details such as caste and religion
In this section, you have to provide details of the family head such as name,age,mobile number & aadhar number.
In this section you have to upload all your necessary documents.
In this section you have to can add your family members.
- After filling in all the information, you can register the application to get your SSSM ID.
Watch the video tutorial to learn more about SSSM ID registration.
Essential documents required for SSSM ID
- Identity Proof: Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, and 10th Marksheet.
- Residence Address Proof: Electricity Bill, Water Bill, and Residence Tax Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
These are the documents that will be required if you need to create an SSSM ID online or offline.
Use and benefits of SSSM ID
- Through this initiative, there will be transparency in the implementation of government schemes of Madhya Pradesh State, and the benefits of the programs will reach all sections of society.
- Before the SSSM ID registration, a citizen used to take advantage of the schemes of more than one department, while some citizens were deprived of the benefits, but now with the availability of the database, the relevant information will be available with the departments so no one can avail the extra benefit of the scheme.
How to check or search for the SSSM ID & view profile?
You can check your SSSM ID by various methods, find all the methods explained below:
- All non-income taxpayer, SC / ST families residing in Madhya Pradesh state are being given food items (5 kg per person per month) from their ration shops through the Public Distribution System (PDS) under the Food Security Act. An e-ration card/eligibility slip has been given to them by the Food Department through the local body on which the SSSM ID of all the members of the families is also printed/inscribed. Click here for a sample copy of Eligibility Slip. Eligibility slips have been pasted on your family’s old ration card. You can find the ID by looking into it. If you do not have an eligibility slip, then you can see the information of all the families under your ration shop by clicking here. There you will get your SSSM ID.
- If your SSSM ID is not available, then you can see the record of your siblings’ school and know their ID here. With the ID of any member of the family, you can also quickly see the ID of the other member.
- If the mobile number of a member of your family is registered on the SAMAGRA Portal, then you can click here to find out the SAMAGRA ID from the member’s mobile number.
- You can also find your ID by using your Aadhar number. Please click here to find your ID using your Aadhar number.
- You can also find your ID by using your bank account number. Please click here to find your ID using your bank account number.
- If you do not get your SAMAGRA ID by any means, then you can go to your Gram Panchayat/Janpad Panchayat office (in rural areas) and ward or zone office in urban areas and know your SAMAGRA ID in the SAMAGRA register of residents there.
How to make corrections in SSSM ID?
If you want to update any data such as Name, date of birth, and Gender in the information recorded on the Samagra portal, then you can easily enter your request through the Samagra Citizen Service Portal, and update the information of your family members. With the below-mentioned links, you can submit a request to update the data.
Brief information is being given about the application for any correction; please read this information first.
You will need an active mobile number to request, please be careful and diligent when you submit a request for change. The last page is to upload the document related to the amendment; the size of the document should be less than 100 KB. After your request is submitted, you will get a six-digit PIN on the mobile number. This OTP needs to verify your identity. So keep your mobile with you to complete the process.
Watch the video tutorial to learn more about corrections in SSSM ID.
SAMAGRA Portal Helpline
If you have any doubts about the SAMAGRA Portal or SSSM ID then you can use the official helpline of SAMAGRA Portal.
Check out the official PDF guide regarding the SSSM ID & SAMAGRA Portal.