SECURE-Software for Estimate Calculation Using Rural rates for Employment
Numerous Schemes have been actualized for the upliftment of the poor people living in rural areas of our nation. Finance Minister of India Nirmala Sitharaman assigned near about Rs 60,000 crore for the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) for the financial year 2020-21. Estimation of any scheme is very important before budget allocation. Each state has its own estimation module and methods along with the TS and AS as per the system. Inside the states, various divisions have developed various guidelines and modes for estimation. Utilization of Technology for the accomplishment of rightness, accuracy, transparency, speed, and so forth., is completely vital. So having software that will ensure all the things like accuracy and transparency is a must in this 21st century. In 2015, MoRD came to know about a software known as PRICE-a software created by NIC and PWD Kerala. And they immediately enquired whether this product can be stretched out for Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS). A group from NIC Kerala and Selected NREGA Engineers had an arrangement of conversations and presented a proposition to embrace a Software-based Estimation with a work process and the Government of Kerala and it got approved on 25th of August, 2015 as SECURE.
A presentation has been given to the committee of the Ministry Of Rural Development (MoRD) in June 2017 with the help of inputs given by the Kerala government. Then MoRD held a meeting after that meeting MoRD decided that the SECURE software will be used for the estimation of the MGNREGA scheme. Then national level workshops arranged in Kerala by MoRD and state MGNREGA officials. Many Engineers from different states and officials of MoRD attended that workshop, and feedback was collected from all of them. And based on that feedback, it was decided that SECURE software will be implemented throughout the nation for MGNREGA works. The software will be customized with state-specific workflow and rates.
Features of SECURE NREGA Portal i.e secure.nic.in
- Source: The works for which evaluations must be carried out are taken from the Mahatma Gandhi NREGA MIS through the web administrations to the Block/GP – Engineers Login after the endorsement of the Labor Budget.
- Estimate Creation: Evaluations are prepared online by the Block/GP Engineer for each work, got from NREGA Software MIS, in light of state-explicit SoR and DATA. The point by point estimate, drawings, sketch, data/rate investigation, photos of the worksite are sent to the concerned authorities for as per TS and AS according to the state-explicit principles ( Work Flow).
- Observed Data: While preparing evaluations, on the off chance that it is discovered that specific material rate or Some details are not accessible in the Standard Data, at that point the client can make their own specification by choosing the ‘make watched information’ choice in their application.
- Recalculation: At whatever point the SoR/Local Market Rate Changes, the appraisals that are as of now arranged and during the time spent endorsement, should be recalculated before getting AS/TS. Whenever done physically, the time has come expending. SECURE Nrega rearranges this with a solitary snap.
Requirements for SECURE Portal i.e secure.nic.in
- A computer system with an active internet connection. In these days every panchayat has a computer and internet.
- A web browser.Examples: Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, Opera.. etc.
- Knowledge of estimate creation.
- Knowledge of Data and rates.
- Knowledge of MGNREGA works.
Benefits of the SECURE NREGA Portal i.e secure.nic.in
- The whole work process gets normalized from estimation creation up to approving AS/TS.
- Estimation accuracy.
- Verification of entire works by the PO and the DPC.
- The wrong classification of items into materials will get wiped out.
- Transparent system.
- Estimates can be created in very less time, recalculation of estimates can be done automatically whenever LMR changes.
- Management Information System (MIS) reports can be generated.
- Transparency in estimate generation and file movement.
- Very fast approval of estimates which reduces delay in the issue of AS & TS.
- Centralized user management system.
Online estimation preparation tutorial on SECURE NREGA Portal i.e secure.nic.in
Please watch the video carefully to understand the online estimation preparation on SECURE NREGA Portal i.e secure.nic.in for the MGNREGA scheme.
Online TS & AS preparation tutorial on SECURE NREGA Portal i.e secure.nic.in
Please watch the video carefully to understand the AS & TS preparation on SECURE NREGA Portal i.e secure.nic.in and how we can forward estimation for the MGNREGA scheme.
SECURE NREGA Portal i.e secure.nic.in State Wise Links
SECURE NREGA Software is implemented in 26 states across India. Please check your states and visit your SECURE NREGA Portal i.e secure.nic.in from below:
Name of State
Secure Portal Details
JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Please check over Government schemes page for other Government schemes working in India.
Source: Secure Portal