SECURE (secure nic in Portal)–Software for Estimate Calculation Using Rural rates for Employment.
A presentation has been given to the committee of the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) in June 2017 with the help of inputs given by the Kerala government. Then MoRD held a meeting after that meeting MoRD decided that the secure nic in Portal software will be used for the estimation of the MGNREGA scheme. Then national level workshops arranged in Kerala by MoRD and state MGNREGA officials. Many Engineers from different states and officials of MoRD attended that workshop, and feedback was collected from all of them. And based on that feedback, it was decided that secure nic in Portal software will be implemented throughout the nation for MGNREGA works. The software will be customized with state-specific workflow and rates.
Features of secure nic in login Portal i.e secure.nic.in
- Source: The works for which evaluations must be carried out are taken from the Mahatma Gandhi NREGA MIS through the web administrations to the Block/GP – Engineers Login after the endorsement of the Labor Budget.
- Estimate Creation: Evaluations are prepared online by the Block/GP Engineer for each work, got from NREGA Software MIS, in light of state-explicit SoR and DATA. The point by point estimate, drawings, sketch, data/rate investigation, photos of the worksite are sent to the concerned authorities for as per TS and AS according to the state-explicit principles ( Work Flow).
- Observed Data: While preparing evaluations, on the off chance that it is discovered that specific material rate or Some details are not accessible in the Standard Data, at that point the client can make their own specification by choosing the ‘make watched information’ choice in their application.
- Recalculation: At whatever point the SoR/Local Market Rate Changes, the appraisals that are as of now arranged and during the time spent endorsement, should be recalculated before getting AS/TS. Whenever done physically, the time has come expending. SECURE Nrega rearranges this with a solitary snap.
Requirements for secure nic in Portal i.e secure.nic.in
- A computer system with an active internet connection. In these days every panchayat has a computer and internet.
- A web browser. Examples: Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, Opera.. etc.
- Knowledge of estimate creation.
- Knowledge of Data and rates.
- Knowledge of MGNREGA works.
Benefits of the secure nic in Portal i.e secure.nic.in
- The whole work process gets normalized from estimation creation up to approving AS/TS.
- Estimation accuracy.
- Verification of entire works by the PO and the DPC.
- The wrong classification of items into materials will get wiped out.
- Transparent system.
- Estimates can be created in very less time, recalculation of estimates can be done automatically whenever LMR changes.
- Management Information System (MIS) reports can be generated.
- Transparency in estimate generation and file movement.
- Very fast approval of estimates which reduces delay in the issue of AS & TS.
- Centralized user management system.
Online estimation preparation tutorial on SECURE NREGA Portal i.e secure.nic.in
Please watch the video carefully to understand the online estimation preparation on secure nic in Portal i.e secure.nic.in for the MGNREGA scheme.
Online TS & AS preparation tutorial on SECURE NREGA Portal i.e secure.nic.in
Please watch the video carefully to understand the AS & TS preparation on secure nic in Portal i.e secure.nic.in and how we can forward estimation for the MGNREGA scheme.
SECURE NREGA Portal i.e secure nic in State Wise Links
SECURE NREGA Software is implemented in 26 states across India. Please check your states and visit your SECURE NREGA Portal i.e secure.nic.in from below:
Name of State
Secure Portal Details
JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Please check over Government schemes page for other Government schemes working in India.
Source: Secure Portal