RTPS Bihar Portal- This portal was launched on 15 August 2011 by the Bihar government and currently Government of Bihar is running the portal and people of the state of Bihar can get online certificates from the Right To Public Service (RTPS Bihar) portal such as basic residence, income certificate, caste certificate, residential certificate, etc.. Through the portal, you can apply for the documents without visiting the office. All you need is a working connection. You have to apply online to make a certificate, later your certificate arrives at your home or a particular office. These income certificates and caste certificates are very essential for everyone. These certificates can be used to take benefit of many government schemes, and it is also useful to take the benefit of caste reservation (OBC and SC-ST category) in colleges or government jobs.
The Government of India launched the e-district project that is a state-class mission mode project. The project aims to provide government service to citizens and businesses at their doorstep. The project is being implemented by the Department of Information Technology (DIT), Government of Bihar, through the e-service delivery and grievance redressal software named ServicePlus of the National Informatics Center (NIC), Government of India.ServicePlus software will automate the processes of online services provided by the Government of Bihar to citizens (G2C) and business (G2B). The statewide roll-out of e-services is being carried out by the concerned Service Providers Department (SPD) of the Government of Bihar in coordination with the Department of Information Technology (DIT), Government of Bihar and Bihar Prasanthi Reform Mission (BPSM) Society, Government of Bihar.
All the information related to RTPS Bihar Portal has been shared here. The following direct link has been given to make these certificates online and step by step has also been told through the video.
What is Bihar RTPS Service Plus?
RTPS service plus is the joint venture of the Bihar State government and Central government of India. RTPS service plus is the online portal launched by the government of India and the Bihar government. This service aims to provide faster service to citizens of Bihar. Please check the list of services provided by the RTPS Bihar below.
Table of Contents
List of services provided by the RTPS Bihar.
- Services of the General Administration Department (GAD):
- Caste Certificate: Caste certificate is a very important document to avail of the reservation. People can apply for a caste certificate using Form-I.
- Residence Certificate: Residence certificate is a very important document that can be used as a proof of address. People can apply for a Residence certificate using Form-XII.
- Income Certificate: Income certificate is a very important document to avail of many government schemes and to prove your yearly income. People can apply for an Income certificate using Form-XV.
- O.B. C. (NonCreamy Layer) certificate: O.B. C. (NonCreamy Layer)certificate is a very important document to avail of many government schemes and to prove your yearly income for OBC category. People can apply for an Income certificate using Form-VI.
- BC / EBC (NonCreamy Layer) Certificate: BC / EBC (NonCreamy Layer) Certificate is a very important document to avail of many government schemes and to prove your yearly income for the general category. People can apply for an Income certificate using Form-IX.
- People can use the “Tatkal Service” to get the Cast, Residence, and Income Certificate fast.
- Services of Social Welfare Department (SWD):
- Social Security Pension Scheme:
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension: People whose age is 60 yrs or more and they are living in state from 3 years under BPL then they can apply for this pension.
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension: Widow whose age is between 40-79 yrs and they are living in state from 3 years under BPL then they can apply for this pension.
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension: The disabled person ( with 80% disability) whose age is between 18-79 yrs and they are living in state from 3 years under BPL then they can apply for this pension.
- Bihar Disability Pension: The disabled person ( with 40% disability) whose age is between 18-79 yrs and they are living in state from 10 years then they can apply for this pension.
- Lakshmibai Social Security Pension: Widow whose age is greater than 18 yrs and they are living in state from 10 years with income less than Rs.6000/- then they can apply for this pension.
- Chief Minister Daughter Marriage Scheme.
- National Family Benefit Scheme.
- Chief Minister Daughter Regeneration Scheme.
- Social Security Pension Scheme:
- Services of Labour Resource Department (RLD):
- Bihar State Nonresident Labour Accident Compensation Scheme (Compensation regarding accidental death).
- Bihar State Nonresident Labour Accident Compensation Scheme (Compensation in case of complete disability and permanent partial disability).
Citizens of Bihar state also apply for the e-pass for interstate travel on the RTPS Bihar portal.
RTPS Bihar soon will add the services for following mentioned departments also:
- Revenue & Land Reforms Department.
- Food & Consumer Protection Department.
- Transport Department.
- Revenue & Land Reforms Department.
- Registration Department.
How to avail RTPS Services?
There are two methods to avail the RTPS Services. The first one is online using the RTPS Bihar portal and the second one is offline by visiting the nearest RTPS office.
Please follow the below-mentioned steps to avail the online RTPS services using the RTPS Bihar:
- First, open the official RTPS Bihar portal. If you are new to the RTPS portal then register yourself on the portal. For the registration, you will need a valid mobile number and email address. After the registration keep this username and password safe.
- Now if you want to use any service then visit the RTPS Bihar portal and click on the “Login” Tab. And use your login credentials and login to the portal.
- Then select the desired service under the “RTPS Services” tab. and click on “Circle Officer Level” to apply for that particular service.
- Now application form will open. Fill the application form carefully and attach scan copies of the required documents.
- If you are using the Aadhar number then verification will be done via Aadhar OTP otherwise you have to submit the identity proof.
- After filling all information, recheck the information and then submit. And don’t forget to download the acknowledgment copy, it will be useful in the future.
- After the certificate issuance, you will be notified by email and SMS with the certificate download link.
- You can avail the other services in the same way.
Watch the video tutorial also :
How to track the application RTPS Bihar portal?
- First, open the official RTPS Bihar portal. Find the “Track Application Status” under the “Citizen Section” tab.
- The Form will open to track the application status.
- Choose the suitable options and enter the details such as Application Reference Number and Date, and then click on Submit. RTPS Bihar portal will show you the status.
People can track the application status by sending SMS also. Send RTPS <Application ID> SEND TO 56060 SMS to get the status.
I hope you liked this article please check our government schemes here.