Rajasthan government has started a portal called Apna Khata for citizens of Rajasthan state. Rajasthan’s Apna Khata portal is used to check agricultural land records online. Citizens of Rajasthan can check land records from home by visiting this Portal. The Apna Khata portal is also known as the e-Bhoomi Portal.
Apna Khata Portal Overview
If we needed our land map, Khasara number, or Apna khata, then we had to visit the government office. After going for several days, we used to get information. Much of our time was also wasted due to this offline process. This was a big problem for the general public, but the Rajasthan government understood this problem of the people and made all the work related to land online. The state government has launched the Apna Khata Portal for land-related work. This Portal is made by the Revenue Department in collaboration with the National Informatics Center (NIC). The Portal will provide records of the rights of the lands of Rajasthan state.
Because of the Apna Khata portal, people will no longer have much trouble and will not have to visit any government office to avail of service regarding the land. Through this, people will now be able to do all the work online. Rajasthan citizens can enter their account number and see all the records (Jamabandi & Khasra)of land by visiting the Apna Khata portal. I will tell you how you can use the land-related online facilities in Rajasthan from your account portal.
What is Jamabandi in Apna Khata Portal?
Jamabandi is a term used to get the details of land which contains the complete details of the land. It is used mostly in the Indian states of Himachal, Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, etc.
Jamabandi contains all the records of the land such as who owns the land, can get information about the unit of area, account number, land map, Khasra number, Khatauni, Girdhari, Jamabandi, Nomination, Bhoomi, etc.
With the help of Jamabandi copy, you can get a loan from the bank and with the help of Jamabandi copy, you can make insurance of your crops and it is also required for all the schemes run by the state government for the farmers.
Benefits of Rajasthan Apna Khata
- With the help of Apna Khata Portal’s website, you can get the details of your land from your mobile and computer, whenever you want.
- Through this website, you can get information about who owns the land, unit of area, account number, land map, Khasra number, Khatauni, Girdhawari, Jamabandi, Nomination, land plot map, etc.
- After the launch of a portal named Apna Khata, there is no need to visit government offices.
- A person who has little knowledge of the Internet can also easily remove his Khasra and Jamabandi number from his mobile and computer.
- Previously, many days were wasted to get their Khasra and Jamabandi numbers, and black marketing was also done by the agents, but now this process has become very easy.
- The online portal brings transparency to the system.
How to search for a Rajasthan Bhulekh Map(Jamabandi & Khasra) by name in Apna Khata Portal?
In earlier days, when Apna Khata Portal was not available at that time, people used to visit the revenue department or other concerned departments to check Rajashthan’s Bhulekh Map which leads to a waste of a whole day of people just for one government work.
Now you can do it easily via Apna Khata Portal just follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, open the Apna Khhata Portal of Rajasthan state. You will see the map of Rajasthan State with all the districts. Select your district and click on the district on the map.
- On the next page, it will open the map with all the tehsils of your district. Select your tehsil and click on the district on the map.
- On the next page, a list of villages will appear. You can find your village name using available search tools and click on it. And you can also select the “Jamabandi Year”.You can check for the current year as well as for the previous year.
- On the next page, you have to fill the information such as applicant’s name, city, address, and pin code. In the second section, select the options as “By name” and put your name there and click on search.
- After clicking on the search button, the Portal will show you the geographic map which you can download and save it on your mobile or PC.
- By following these steps, you can get the Bhulekh map, Khasra-Khatauni, and Zameeni papers by your name.
- If you are still facing issues then watch the tutorial video below:
How to download Rajasthan Land Map and Khasara map online?
- Visit the Bhunaksha Portal of Rajasthan – bhunaksha.raj.nic.in.
- Then fill all the information such as district, tehsil, RI, halkas, and village and zoom on the map to find your land number. After finding the land number click on it. Then it will show you the plot info such as plot area and plot owner name.
- Below the plot info, you will find two options: Nakal & Same Owner Nakal.
- Click on Nakal if you want the land record of the selected area. It will show you the Khasara and Jamabandi Copy of the land.
- You can download the record in PDF format by clicking on the “Show Report PDF”.
- Check out the PDF sample of Land Records here.
- Click on Same Owner Nakal if you want all land records of that particular owner listed.
Helpline for Apna Khata Portal users
- The Revenue Department has a separate helpline for issues related to land records.
- Click here to check the helpline numbers provided by the revenue department.