Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana is a program run by the Government of India to develop the skills of matriculation-passed youth so that they get help in employability and entrepreneurship. This scheme is free, and youth from all over India can apply for it.
In this article, we will tell about the purpose, benefits, eligibility, documents, and how to start the online application of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023. For this you have to read our article till the end. This scheme has been started by the Central Government. In which the youth will get a chance to enhance their skills even further and industry-based skill training will be provided to the youth. Due to which the youth will get new employment opportunities.
This skill development training is provided to unemployed youth in 94 locations across the country and opens up doors for employment. However, the government doesn’t guarantee jobs under this scheme.
The main objective of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana is to provide employment to the youth so that the youth can become self-reliant and self-reliant. This skilling scheme will be industry based. Unemployment will decline due to this scheme.
The training that will be done in this scheme will be free of cost, so that the unemployed will get a chance to improve their skills according to their interest, which will make it easier for the youth to improve their standard of living. Apart from this, the youth in the country will provide strong assistance in nation building.
A separate website is built for this program; you must sign up through the portal to apply. You’re at the right place if you know little about the scheme and want to learn how to apply for it. Here, I’ll share everything about it so that you get a clear idea.
Table of Contents
Trade Available Under Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Many trades are available under this scheme; you can pick any according to your wish. These are some of the most popular ones:
- Computer Basics
- AC Mechanic
- CNSS (Communication Network & Surveillance System)
- Technician Mechatronics
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Instrument Mechanic (Electrical & Electronics)
- Track laying
- Refrigeration & AC
- Bar Bending and Basics of IT
This scheme has specific criteria that an applicant should match to apply, and those are as follows:
- You should have qualified matriculation from a recognized board.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 35 years.
- You should be an Indian citizen.
To apply for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana, you need to have a few documents ready and also upload some of them on the website portal after scanning. Those are:
- Matriculation Marksheet
- Matriculation Certificate containing the date of birth.
- Scanned copies of signature and photograph.
- Medical Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
How to apply for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
Applicants don’t need to pay a penny to apply for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana, which is the best part.
Two methods are available to apply for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana; one is online, and another is offline. I have shared about both; you can opt for any at your convenience.
Applying for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana online is easy, but you may get stuck in the process if you do it alone. So, to help you with that, I have shared the step-by-step guide below that you need to follow to do it without any errors.
- First, you need to open the official website in any browser.
- On that page, you’ll see a button that says Apply Here; click that.
- Then, you need to click the Sign-Up button as you don’t have an account there.
- After that, a form will open where you must enter your name, email, date of birth, mobile number, and Aadhar Number, set a password, and click the Submit
- Then, you need to log in to your account using the same credentials.
- After that, you’ll see the “Complete Your Profile” option; click that, and a form will open, and you must enter each detail meticulously.
- Then, it’ll ask you to upload scanned documents.
- Now, check every detail you entered on the preview page and hit Submit.
The offline method can be hectic as you must travel to the department to submit your application form. However, if you’re unfamiliar with the online steps, you should follow these steps:
- First, you need to Download the application form and print it out.
- Then, you should fill in the details asked, such as your name, father’s name, mobile number, etc., and attach a passport-size photo.
- After that, you must attach all the xerox copies of supporting documents with self-attestation.
- Then, you need to submit this form to the concerned authorities.
Benefits of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Benefits- The Benefits of this scheme are as follows.
- This scheme is operated by the Central Railway Department (Ministry).
- The youth will get employment through this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the youth of the country will become self-reliant and self-reliant.
- The youth of the country will be able to get new employment opportunities after this training.
- This training shall consist of at least 100 hours.
- At least 50,000 young men and women will be given training.
- Through this scheme, youth and women will get industrial training.
- After completing the training, certificates will also be given to the youth.
- Under the Rail Kaushal Yojana, youth will be given training through various training centres.
Selection Process for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
When a notification for the new Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana program is out, applicants apply for it with their information, including their matriculation certificate. Then, according to the post, the concerned authority makes a merit list based on the marks obtained by the applicants in Matriculation.
In this context, you should know that all grading systems are converted to a percentage before making a list.
Things To Know After You Get Selected In Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
These are some key and important things about the scheme that you should know after you get selected for it:
- You should be present at the course for at least 75% of the scheduled days, and the minimum period will be three weeks or 100 hours.
- After this training, students must appear for a written exam where he needs to score at least 55% to 60% to get the certificate.
- This course is free, but the students have arranged accommodation and food.
- Railway doesn’t guarantee you a job after completing this training.
- Government isn’t liable to pay allowance to the students after the training.
FAQs – Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Q1: How to apply for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023?
Answer: You can apply online for this scheme on the official website of the Railway Department. Offline application option has also been given. Read above for more details.
Q2: What should be the age of the candidate to apply for this scheme?
Answer: The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 35.
Q3: Should the candidate be a citizen of India?
Answer: Yes, the candidate must be a citizen of India.
Q4: How to check Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana application status?
Answer: To know the application status, you can login to the official website of RKVY and know the status of your application / application status.
Q5: After getting selected for this scheme, will any allowance be given during the training?
Answer: No, no allowance will be given for this.
Q6: Will there be any application fee for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
Answer: No, this scheme is absolutely free.
So, this post was all about Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana. Hopefully, you have understood everything about this scheme clearly. If you still have any doubts, feel free to let me know in the comments below.
Leave a Reply