AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Registration 2020: In 2018, the Andhra Pradesh government declared to start an AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme for the unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh. The unemployment allowance will be given to the unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh after Yuvanestham registration. CM of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Chandrababu Naidu launched a website too for the AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme.
The applicants who are unemployed can register themselves online on the website yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. to get the benefits of the AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme.
Under this AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme, the unemployed youth of AP whose age is between 25 years to 35 years will receive an endowment of Rs. 1000 accompanying skill development training which is absolutely free.
At an event, the AP CM said,
Post-bifurcation, our state is confronting numerous issues. And still, at the end of the day we are number one in development at the national level. This recompense is only a support. Use it, take the ability improvement preparing. Best preparing and position is likewise part of the plan.
To take the benefits of this AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme, the applicants must have a graduation degree, a post-graduate degree, or a diploma roughly a year ago. They should be the resident of Andhra Pradesh and below the poverty line holding a white ration card. They should have also registered in the AP state government’s “Praja Sadhikara Survey”.
Additionally, the candidate’s Mobile number and Bank Account must be seeded to an Aadhaar. The administration has taken these measures to make the plan full-proof.
If any family member of the candidate is getting a pension from the government then also candidate is eligible to receive an allowance under AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme.
Many small & MNC companies over the country have joined with this ‘Yuvanestam’ initiative. Once the company’s Yuvanestham registration completes they can select and take the interview of the applicant. And on the basis of the interview, they can select the candidate.
The youth of the AP state will not only receive financial help but also the free skill training from the government which is a very great initiative by the AP government.
Table of Contents
List of documents and eligibility criteria for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Registration.
To get the benefit of AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme you need to show some documents to prove your eligibility. I will share the detailed list of documents that you will need to avail the scheme.
- Residence Proof: Applicants must be the resident of Andhra Pradesh state and they should have the domicile to prove the residence.
- Age Proof: A applicant whose age lies between 22-35 years, only they can take the benefits of the AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme. To prove the age applicant must have an identity card such as Aadhar card, Voter ID, or Pan Card.
- Unemployment Proof: Primarily AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme is started for the unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh state. So to avail this scheme candidate must have some proof of unemployment.
- Education Documents: Candidates have to submit the education documents to avail the scheme. Because on the basis of your education the government will suggest the free course and also offer the placement.
- No PF Account: The candidate applying for the AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme should not hold any PF account. If a candidate is holding any PF account then he/she cannot apply for this scheme.
- Aadhaar Mandatory: As you, all know Aadhar card is mandatory to avail any government scheme. So you must have Aadhar card to avail this scheme also.
- Bank Account Mandatory: This scheme is DBT based so the candidate must have an account in any bank to receive the benefit in the bank account.
- Minimum Education Qualification: The candidate must hold the graduation, post-graduation, or any diploma degree to apply for this AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme.
- BPL criteria: The candidate should belong to a BPL ( Below the poverty line) family. And if there are two unemployed members in the same family then they will receive the benefit of Rs.2000 per month.
- Assets Limit: A applicant should not own any properties like a car and they should not have the land more than 2.5 acres in wetland & 5 acres incase of dry land. But, the provision of the wetland revised to 5 acres & dry land to 10 acres in Anantapuramu.
- Clear Loan History: If any applicant has applied for a loan of Rs 50,000 or more under any other scheme then they cannot apply for this scheme.
- Appearing or college students not allowed: If you are last year appearing or any regular college student then you cannot apply for this scheme.
- Dismissed History: If the candidate has been already dismissed from any organization whether it is government or private then the person cannot apply for this scheme.
- Praja Sahikara Survey: A candidate must have registered under the Praja Sahikara Survey of AP state before applying for the AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme.
- No Government Employee in Family: If any member from your family is a government employee then you cannot apply for this AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme. If a member is retired and a pensioner then a person can apply for this scheme.
Benefits Of AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Registration.
The goal of the AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme is not only to provide financial aid but also to provide suitable employment opportunities. Some of the main benefits of the Mukyamantri YuvaNestam are:
- Financial Assistance: The main benefit of this scheme is unemployed youth gets financial assistance worth Rs.2000/- which they can use to manage the everyday expenses. And they can find other job opportunities.
- Information on Employment openings: If applicants want to get benefits of the scheme, they need to provide the education information. Using the same education information government provides information regarding job openings.
- Skill Development Program: The people who are registered under, AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme, can get the benefit of the skill development program which will be conducted by the government. Due to this Skill Development Program, the chances of getting a good job will be increased.
Cities where AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme has been launched:
- West Godavari
- East Godavari
AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestam Online Registration Process Using a mobile App.
- First of all, download the AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestam app from Google Play Store or you can download it by clicking here. If you are using iPhone then download the app from the store.
- After installation completion, open the AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestam app.
- Then a screen will open where you have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- To perform the yuvanestham registration, click on the ‘Nirudyoga Bhruthi Registration’ option.
- On the next tab, one form will be open so you have to fill that form to complete the yuvanestham registration.
- There is an option called ‘Areas of Interest’ you have to fill that very carefully as future job calls will depend on that.
- Then enter your basic info such as name, address, parents name, and education information in ‘Education Qualifications’.
- To submit the form click on ‘Agree’, by clicking on agree you are accepting the terms and conditions also.
- That’s it you’re done with the yuvanestham registration. Now the state government will cross-check your eligibility for the AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme and you will get the unemployment benefit if you are eligible.
Yuvanestham Registration fees.
The yuvanesthan registration is totally free, applicants don’t have to pay anything as there is no fee.
How to download the Official Application for the yuvanesthan registration?
On 18 September 2018, CM of Andhra Pradesh state Mr. N Chandrababu launched an app called “Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham”. This application has 550,000+ installations in India till now with an average rating of 3.2 on play store. Play store rating is not that neither its too bad. As the app is necessary for Yuvanestham registration, you can download the official app for Yuvanestham registration under the AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestam scheme on Google Play from here.
Detailed Stats about AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme.
According to the insights of the administration’s AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme, around 13,93,515 jobless youth applied for the program and post check, in excess of five lakh applications that had satisfied the standards got endorse and around 4,27 lakh jobless youth got the installments in the main seven day stretch of May. Check the detailed stats below:
- No. of applications – 143,110
- No. of verified applications – 21,129
- Applications Opted Out – 11,693
- No. of application with EKYC made (Nov/Dec) – 309,516
- No. of Sanctioned Applications – 431,819
- No. of payments done in the month of December – 333,531
- No. of payments done in the month of November – 294,468
Future of AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme.
In 2019, when Telugu Desam Party lost the elections new government didn’t allocate any budget for the AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme, and later without any notification new government discontinued the scheme. Many unemployed beneficiaries will not receive any benefits of the scheme as the scheme is discontinued by the government.
Please visit our homepage to get information about other government schemes.