The Meesho supplier login panel is the only portal for all the sellers to manage everything. You can list your product, manage inventory, process orders, track payments, and do many more things from this single place.
However, if you’re a new seller who wants to list a product on Meesho but doesn’t know how to register on it or log in, it’ll be tough for you. So, this post is for you as here I’ll share everything about the Meesho supplier login panel to help you easily create and sign in to the Meesho seller hub.
Table of Contents
Required things to register as a Meesho seller on Meesho supplier login panel:
You should make ready a few things before moving on to the registration process. These are the essential things and lacking any of those will not allow you to register as a seller on the Meesho supplier login panel. Those are as follows:
- A mobile number with an incoming message facility.
- An email address.
- GST Number of your business.
- Active bank account associated with the same bank account.
How to register as a Meesho seller?
Before you can list your products on the platform to reach out to buyers, you’ll need to register on it.
The registration process is easy, and you can do that on both the website and the app. I have shared steps for both, and you can check according to your needs.
Register on the Meesho supplier login panel.
To register on the Meesho supplier login panel these are the steps:
- First, open any browser and navigate to the Meesho supplier login panel. https://supplier.meesho.com/.
- On the webpage, you’ll get the “Create your supplier account” option; click that.
- The next page will ask you to enter your mobile number and email address and set a password.
- After entering your mobile number, click on Send OTP.
- Then, you’ll receive an OTP from Meesho that you need to enter on the webpage.
- After entering all the required details, click Create Account.
- It’ll take you to the next page, where you need to enter the GSTIN and click Verify. You can also opt to do it later. If you don’t have GSTIN, you’ll also get an option to apply for it on the same page.
- Then, you’ll need to enter your Pickup address, followed by Bank details and Supplier details.
- Finally, the registration process is completed and will take you to the portal dashboard.
One of Meesho’s officers will contact you within seven days to help you understand the portal and how the whole process works.
Register as a Meesho seller on the app?
If you want to register as a Meesho seller through the app, these are the steps:
- First, download the Meesho app on your device. Android/iOS
- After it’s installed, open it and select your preferred language.
- Then, click Account located in the bottom-right corner.
- You’ll see many options here, you just need to locate “Become a Supplier” and click on it.
- On the next page, it’ll show you all the information about becoming a seller on Meesho, read that and click the Start Selling
- Then, enter your mobile number and tap Continue.
- You’ll receive an OTP from Meesho that you need to enter and hit Verify.
- After verifying your mobile details, it’ll seek your Email ID and ask you to Set a Password. Enter all the details accurately and click Next.
- Then, you’ll need to enter the GSTIN number and tap Verify. If you aren’t registered then you can check the I will provide details later box and click Continue. Meesho also allows you to apply for GSTIN directly from the app by Apply Now button.
- After that, you need to enter the Pickup Address, Bank Details and Supplier details to complete your profile successfully.
- Remember the credentials you entered while signing up for being a Meesho seller to log in to the portal easily.
How to access the Meesho supplier login panel?
Now, you’re registered on the Meesho supplier login panel, and you can start listing your product on the platform. But for that, you need to log in first and if you don’t know how to follow these steps:
- First, open the Meesho supplier login panel on any browser.
- Then, you’ll need to enter the email address and password you used to register on this portal.
- After cross-checking all the details, click the login button, and if all the details are correct, it’ll log you into the Meesho supplier login panel and take you to the dashboard of the Meesho supplier login panel.
If you forget your login password, don’t worry, there is a process to reset that and as follows:
- On the Meesho supplier login panel, click “Forget password?”.
- It’ll ask you for your registered email ID; enter that accurately and click Submit email.
- Then, you’ll receive an email from Meesho with a link to reset the password.
- Clicking the link will take you to a new webpage where you can set a new password as you wish. So, enter a Password, confirm the same password and click the Reset Password
Your password is now reset, and you’re ready to log in to your account using the credentials.
How does Meesho work?
The working process of Meesho is the same as other e-commerce websites and the step-by-step process is:
- First, Meesho registered sellers upload catalogues of their products on the portal. They add the product category, name, description, and photos to express more details about the product.
- Then, they can share the product link on social media to let people know about the product.
- When any buyer purchases it the sellers need to accept it.
- Then, they should download the label and manifest it.
- After that pack the product and paste the downloaded label on it.
- Then, they hand over the product to Meesho logistic partners that help the product reach its destination.
- Once the product is delivered successfully, the amount is credited to the seller’s bank account within 7 days.
How to contact Meesho supplier support?
You can log in to the Meesho supplier login panel and on the left side you’ll see the Support option. Click that and select your query to get an answer and you can also request a call back too.
Who can sell on Meesho?
Any business owner who has a GST number, and an active bank account associated with it can sell products on the platform.
How to recover Meesho’s login password?
You can go to the Forgot Password page and enter your registered email address and click Submit email. You’ll receive an email containing the password reset link and you can follow that to reset your password.
So, these were everything you need to know about Meesho supplier login panel. Hopefully, you have found this post helpful. If you still have any questions, feel free to drop your queries in the comments below and visit our site for more such guides.