MDSU Ajmer Admission 2020: Courses and Selection
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU) was formerly known as the University of Ajmer. MDSU was established on August 1, 1987, succeeding in the splitting of the University of Rajasthan. Today MDSU Ajmer offers 147 different types of courses for Diploma, Advanced Diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate, M. Phil. and Ph.D. degrees in many distinctive specializations.MDSU is Rajasthan state’s largest affiliating university which provides academic direction to more than 280 colleges. University is accredited with B++ Grade by NAAC. You can check the NAAC reports here.
Table of Contents
MDSU Ajmer Courses and Selection
- Admission to the UG and PG programs are made based on the merit of marks obtained in their earlier qualifying exam.
- CMAT score will be taken into consideration for MBA admission.
- Admission to M.Phil will be done on the basis of the Admission Eligibility Test (AET).
- Admission to Ph.D. will be done on the basis of the Research Entrance Test (RET).
- Merest eligibility is candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board to take the admission for B.Sc. and MCA Integrated. And for B.Ed., the candidate should have passed the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an approved university.
- Students can apply online for various courses.
MDSU Ajmer Application Process 2020
MDSU Ajmer accepts online admission and allows the candidate to pay the fees online also.
- Visit the official admission website for MDSU.
- Then you will see the courses for which admissions have started.
- Select the desired course and click on it.
- Then on the next page dashboard will open with important dates, you have to click on “Click here to Proceed”.
- Then the online admission form will be open. Select the desired course and fill all the necessary information and submit the form.
- After submitting the admission form, print the admission form.
How to check the MDSU result?
1. Visit the official website of MDSU i.e mdsuexam.org.
2. Find the “Student Panel” Tab on the home page and click on it.
3. Then click on the ‘Reveal Result’ Tab then Class Selection Panel will be open.
4. Select Course and Class from the drop-down menu.
5. Then click on ‘Proceed for Result’ to view the result.
MDSU Admit Card 2020
If you are looking to download the Exam Admit Card 2020 of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University courses like BA. B.SC, B.COM, MA, M.SC, M.COM Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 then continue to read this article. Regular, Private, Non-College, and Ex-Students of MDSU can download the admit card online for UG, PG 1st, 2nd, Aur 3rd Years Exam. In this article, I will guide you so you can download the admit card.
Maharshi Dayanand Sarswati University will conduct the Annual Degree Exam in March 2020. So you can download the exam admit card for your exams. After downloading the MDSU Ajmer Admit Card 2020 you can participate in the exam. Admit cards will be uploaded on the official site of MDSU before the 1 week of the exam.
All Students can download the admit card PDF for all UG & PG courses from the official website of MDS University.
How to Download MDSU Admit Card 2020?
I will tell each and every step to download the MDSU Admit Card 2020. Follow these steps and download the MDSU Admit Card 2020.
- MDSU Ajmer has a separate website for admit cards. Click here to visit the official website of MDSU to download the admit card.
- Then you will see the “Student Panel” tab, click on it.
- Select Year, UG/PG/Prof/SUPP, Class/ Faculty Type, and Class for Exam Form then click on view details.
- Then the portal will show the list of “Exams“. Find your exam and click on “Download Admit Card”.
- Then the new portal will open where you can search your admit card by three options i.e By Challan/Form No. / By Main Exam Roll No./ By Name & Father’s Name.
- Enter any one detail and click on proceed to download the admit card of MDSU Ajmer University.
Important Details Of MDS University Admit Card 2020.
University Admit Card is a very important document for the students to participate in the exam. So once you downloaded the admit card don’t forget to cross-check the details. So I will tell you what are those things which you have to check.
- University Name
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Schedule
If you find any wrong details then you can contact your college administrator.
Quick Updates about MDSU
April 4: MDSU has canceled all the university exams due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
To get information about government jobs & government schemes visit our homepage.