Kisan Registration Process for Bihar Farmers on DBT Agriculture Portal Of Bihar (dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in).The Agriculture Department of Bihar Government has started the registration process for the farmers of Bihar State. To register yourself, you have to visit the official site of the Agriculture Department of Bihar Government dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in.This portal is also known as DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) Agriculture Portal. Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme was launched on 1 January 2013. The main of this scheme is to provide immediate benefits of government schemes without pilferage and to bring transparency in Government Schemes, which is approved by Central Government. In DBT, if any government announces any program related to compensation, subsidy, or fund transfer, then the citizens or beneficiaries of the program will receive the benefit or subsidy funds directly in the bank account, which is linked to Aadhar Card. This scheme uses the Aadhar Bridge of NPCI – National Payments Corporation of India.
Under the DBT scheme, many projects are regulated. Some programs mentioned below:
- National Child Labour Project: In the national child labour project, government bodies identify the child workers they extract them from that area and provides them free schooling and DBT for other things.
- Student Scholarship: Nowadays, the scholarship is also distributed through the DBT scheme.
- LPG subsidy: Those who availed the LPG subsidy receive the subsidy directly in the bank account under the DBT scheme.
- PM Kisan Samaan Nidhi Yojana: Under this yojana, the farmer receives the three installments of Rs.2000 in the bank account under the DBT scheme.
- State Government schemes for farmers.
Today I will guide you through registering yourself for Kisan Registration on DBT Agriculture Portal Of Bihar to get the benefits of state government schemes for farmers.
First, let me tell you the documents required for Kisan registration.
- Aadhar card
- The mobile number linked with Aadhar Card.
- Bank account details with IFSC Code.
Process of Kisan Registration on DBT Agriculture Portal Of Bihar.
- First, visit the DBT Agriculture Portal Of Bihar dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in.And click on “पंजीकरण करे” under the पंजीकरण tab.
- Then a new tab will open, which will show you three options CSC, SAHAJ, General User. If you have the CSC account, then click on it; otherwise, click on “General User.”We are going with General User.
- For the general user, you will need the Aadhar Card with a mobile number linked. The next page will ask you the authentication type, select the “DEMOGRAPHY + OTP” authentication type as we are going to use Aadhar OTP for the registration.
- After selecting “DEMOGRAPHY + OTP” as an authentication type, on the next page, it will ask for Aadhar Card number and a name as on Aadhar.
- On the next page will show your name and Aadhar Number; the rest of the information has to filled by the applicant. You have to fill the bank details as well. I will suggest you select the bank in which you have linked Aadhar Card. Fill all the information and submit the form.
- After submitting the application, the filled application will be open with a QR code and print option. Print the form for the future.
- You can check the application status later.
How to print the Kisan Registration Application?
If you forgot to print the application after submitting the form, then don’t worry, you can print the application later also. For that, you will need an Aadhar Card number or application number. Follow the steps to print the form:
- Visit the DBT Agriculture Portal Of Bihar dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in.And click on “पावती प्रिंट करे” under the पंजीकरण tab.
- Then on the next page, select “पंजीकरण पावती,” and then choose the data. If you have an application number, then select choose otherwise Aadhar Number and click on show records. It will show the application, then you can print it, or you can download it as a PDF file.
How to check Kisan Registration Status?
You can check the status of Kisan Registration as well on the DBT Agriculture Portal Of Bihar. Open the link and put your application number and click on search.
Benefits Of DBT Agriculture Portal
- You can register yourself by Kisan registration, and you can apply for many schemes of the Bihar Government.
- You can apply many schemes via this DBT Agriculture Portal. Please check the list below :
- Agricultural Input Grant Rabi (19-20).
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Water-life Greenery.
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana.
- Agricultural mechanization plan.
Seed Grant Application.
- Other subsidies for farmers announced by the Bihar government due to bad weather, sudden heavy fall of rain, or drought.
- You can track the status of all applications through this DBT Agriculture Portal.
Statistics of DBT Agriculture Portal
Schemes Available On DBT Agriculture Portal
Statistics (No. Of Registered Farmers)
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Seed Subsidry Registration
Seed Grant Application
Diesel Subsidy (Kharif)
Agricultural Mechanization Scheme
Diesel Subsidy (Rabi)
Organic Farming Subsidy
Still have any doubts regarding Kisan registration then watch the video below: