Kerala Lottery Result Today: LIVE
Kerala is also known as God’s own country in India. This God’s own country started a new Lottery Department in 1967. The lottery department, which appeared on September 1, 1967, discharged its first lottery ticket on November 1, that year. This is the first time in India when any state has started its lottery department. Its Ex-Finance Minister of Kerala late Shri. P. K. Kunju Sahib’s idea to make revenue through the sale of lotteries and provide some stable income to the people in Kerala state. This is how the Kerala lottery started and grown exponentially in no time.
Seeing the success of the Kerala lottery, many states jumped into the lottery schemes. But Kerala lottery always remains the top of the game as compared to other states due to transparency, trustworthiness, reliability, and efficient actions for the agent’s welfare.
Kerala Lottery Department Overview
As you all know, this Kerala Lottery Department started in 1967 and grown exponentially in this period of time. Now the department announces seven weekly lotteries which are listed below:
- Pratheeksha lottery
- Dhanasree lottery
- Win-Win lottery
- Akshaya lottery
- Bhagyanidhi lottery
- Karunya lottery
- Pournami lottery
and six bumper lotteries. The Kerala Lottery Department, which began with a couple of faculty, presently has around 465 workers with the directorate. The Kerala Lottery Department office is present in Vikas Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram, and also there are 14 district offices. Now the department works under the Taxes Department earlier it was working under the Department of Finance.
Kerala Lottery Organization Structure
Ther director is the lead person of the department with one additional director and joint director. At an administrative position, the department has the 3 deputy directors and 4 District lottery officers. Two Deputy Directors manage the sales and prize distribution, and the third director manages the printing and ticket distribution-related work. The Kerala lottery department is using Govt Press Mannanthala to print the tickets, including bumper tickets at present.
District Lottery offices manage the registration and renewal of agency, sanctioning, and distribution of prize money up to 1 lakh. General administration manages the registration and renewal of agency outside the Kerala, sanctioning, and distribution of prize money above the 1 lakh. Department works under the Taxes department with more than 465 employees.
Kerala Lottery Revenue
Kerala lottery never faced any loss from its inauguration. In 1967, the total revenue of the Kerala lottery department from the lottery sales was just Rs.20 lakhs, and now the total income is increased by very enormously to 8977.24 crores in FY 2018-2019. Please check the revenue and profit from 2000 below:
Revenue (In Cr.)
Profit (In Cr.)
Kerala Lottery Prize Structure
Earlier, the Kerala Lottery Department used to roll six weekly lotteries, two biweekly lotteries and six bumper tickets until August 2010. But after the instructions of the Hon’ble High Court of Kerala lotteries were reduced to 1 weekly lottery and retained the six bumper lotteries per year. Then again, in September 2010, six weekly lotteries were also restored, which were temporarily suspended. Please check the table below to find out the prize money allotted to each Weekly lotteries and Bumper lotteries. Continue to read this guide to check the Kerala lottery result.
Detailed Prize Structure For Weekly lotteries :
Weekly Lottery Name
PRATHEEKSHA (Renamed As KARUNYA PLUS From KN-1 Onwards)
Detailed Prize Structure For Bumper lotteries :
First Prize amount for Weekly lotteries:
- WIN-WIN: INR 65,00,000/-
- DHANASREE: INR 70,00,000/-
- AKSHAYA: INR 60,00,000/-
- KARUNYA PLUS: INR 70,00,000/-
- BHAGYANIDHI: INR 60,00,000/-
- KARUNYA: INR 10,000,000/-
- POURNAMI: INR 70,00,000/-
First Prize amount for Bumper lotteries:
- Vishu Bumper: INR 5 Crore
- Thiruvonam Bumper: INR 10 Crore
- Pooja Bumper: INR 4 Crore
- X’mas- new year Bumper: INR 6 Crore
- Monsoon Bumper: INR 2 Crore
- Summer Bumper: INR 4 Crore
How to claim the prize of Kerala Lottery?
The prize-winner has to submit the ticket with all necessary documents within 30 days of the draw. If your prize amount is under the 1 lakh, then you can claim it in the district office. If your prize amount is above 1 lakh, then surrender that ticket to the Director of State Lotteries after attaching the name, signature, and address of the prize winner at the back of the ticket with below mentioned documents:
- A claim application with a xerox copy of both sides of the ticket and that copy must be self-attested.
- Two Passport size photographs of the prize-winner, photos must be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary.
- Payee receipt form with the full detailed address of the prize winner. And revenue stamp worth Rs.1/- must be attached to that form.
- Guardians certificate issued by authorities is necessary if the winner is minor.
- If there should arise an occurrence of a joint claim, one of the prize-winner permitted to be approved to get the prize cash and a ‘Joint Declaration’ in stamp paper worth Rs. 50/ – must be provided.
- Self-attested Pan Card copy.
- Self-attested Ration Card copy.
- Self-attested Driving License copy.
- Self-attested Passport copy.
- Self-attested Election ID copy.
Check the important forms below:
- Payee receipt form – Check here.
- An authorization letter from the prize-winner – Check here.
- The certificate from the receiving bank – Check here.
- The certificate from the collecting bank – Check here.
Download the forms in PDF format as they are mandatory to submit for the prize claim.
If your prize money is above Rs.10000, then income tax will be debited from the prize amount. Up to the present moment, 30% Income tax will be deducted for all the prize-winning claims which are higher than Rs. 10,000/-.
How to check the Kerala Lottery result today?
Read the complete guide to check the Kerala result today. A user who has bought the lottery ticket and wants to check the Kerala lottery result using the phone then the user can access lottery results by sending details such as draw number, series, and lottery ticket number by SMS to official number 537252. SMS format to check the result: Type- Lottery (space) Draw number (space) Series (space) 6 digit number and send on 537252 number. Rs. 2/- will be charged if you are subscribers of BSNL and Rs 3/- will be charged if you are subscribers of other network service providers for each SMS.
People can check the Kerala lottery result online also using the official site, i.e. keralalotteries.com.Please follow the steps to check the Kerala lottery result online.
- Visit the Office Portal to check the Kerala lottery result. Find the “Result View” tab then click on “Results” under the “Result View” tab.
- It will open the page with “Latest 10 Lottery Draw Results”.If your lottery is listed there, then click on “View” which is located against each lottery name.
- After clicking the “View” button.PDF will open with the Kerala lottery result. So using that PDF file, you can check the Kerala lottery result.
- If you want to check the older results, then click on the link located after the “To View Older draw results in each lottery”.And in that section, you can check the older Kerala lottery result.
- You can check the results here on our site also. Just check the below-mentioned table to check the Kerala lottery result for the month of March/April/May.
Before that let me tell you some updates regarding the Kerala lottery result of March/April/May months.
- New draw dates of daily lotteries held from 22-3-2020 to 31-3-2020 are announced as follow:
Old Draw Date
New Draw Date
BR 72 ( SUMMER BUMPER )
- Daily lotteries for March ( 28, 30, 31), April, and May are cancelled as our PM announced nationwide lockdown due to the COVID19 pandemic.
Kerala lottery result weekly lotteries for the month of March/April/May.
Nirmal Weekly Lottery (NR-166)
Karunya Plus (KN-309)
Sthree Sakthi (SS-202)
Win Win (W-557)
Nirmal Weekly Lottery (NR-165)
Karunya Plus (KN-308)
Sthree Sakthi (SS-201)
Karunya Plus (KN-307)
Sthree Sakthi (SS-200)
Karunya Plus (KN-306)
Sthree Sakthi (SS-199)
Kerala lottery result bumper lotteries 2020.
Summer Bumper 2020 (BR-72)
View Result - (Not Yet Updated)
X'mas New Year Bumper 2020 (BR-71)
Pooja Bumper 2019 (BR-70)
Thiruvonam Bumper 2019 (BR-69)
Monsoon Bumper 2019 (BR-68)
Vishu Bumper 2019 (BR-67)
Summer Bumper 2019 (BR-66)
X'mas New Year Bumper 2019 (BR-65)
I will keep you updated with this article for the Kerala lottery results. Please keep checking this article for updated Kerala weekly lottery results and Kerala bumper lottery result. As of now, all available results are updated in this article I will update the remaining pending weekly & bumper results as soon as the Kerala lottery department declares the results. Meanwhile, you can check the other government schemes here.