Jio Partner Central Login: Jio is India’s largest mobile network operator, with over 43 crore subscribers, and the number of consumers is increasing rapidly daily. It has various services and products at comparatively low prices and is easily accessible.
It has also allowed people to join the team and earn commission by selling products and services. Jio has developed a portal called partner central for this kind of work.
If you’re interested in joining the team and unsure about the procedure, this post is for you. Here, I’ll share the Jio partner central login process, eligibility criteria, and registration method so you can do that easily without encountering any problems.
Table of Contents
What is Jio Partner Central Login?
Jio partner central login is the official platform where you can see different products and services of the company. You can join Jio through the platform and earn a commission based on all the services and products you sell.
This portal has a sale page that tracks your every sale and manages your orders quickly, which indeed enhances your business management capabilities.
You’ll get a clear idea about different products on this platform to offer and sell to your customers.
The motive of Jio Partner Central.
- To provide the partner with brand support and communication knowledge.
- To keep track of all the sales, profit, and loss from a single place.
Altogether, it’s the perfect platform for all Jio partners to grow their businesses.
Eligibility Criteria for Jio Partner Central Login.
Jio has three different programs, and each requires different criteria. If you can sell and make the products and services available to other retailers with adequate depth, you can join Jio as a distributor. If you have a large outlet showcasing a wide range of products to enhance the digital consumer experience, preferred retailers are the most suitable option. Being a retailer would be preferable if you want to transform your small shop into a Jio center.
Apart from that, there are some other essential points that you should know. So, I have shared a detailed criteria below that you need to go through once.
- You should be doing distribution with any renowned brand currently.
- You should have good infrastructure and finances for doing business with Jio.
- You should have desired equity in the market.
- You should be able to build a good relationship with the retailers.
- Your application will be checked and verified by the local sales team.
For Preferred Retailers
- Any outlet selling devices and connectivity on a large scale in a town or JC is eligible for preferred retailers.
- You should get in touch with JC to become a preferred retailer.
- The store should have enough space for transactions with consumers.
- You should have a good engagement level with your customers.
- You should also follow the government norms and rules while dealing with JC.
- Any outlet with a smartphone or connectivity business will easily qualify to become a Jio retailer.
- You should sell various services and products to your customers per the brand’s requirements.
- You need to contact JC to register as a retailer.
- Your outlet should have sufficient space so customers can quickly come and ask for services.
- You should abide by the government norms for getting onboarded as a retailer.
How to register for Jio partner central?
If you have the desired location and meet the criteria, you’re suitable to apply for the Jio partner central. This entire process will be online so you can do that from home.
Here are the steps to do that quickly and without any errors:
- First, you need to navigate to its official website https://partnercentral.jioconnect.com/.
- Then, scroll down and click on the “I AM INTERESTED” button.
- After that, a new window will open where you must type in your name, address, company name, email, phone number, city, zip, etc.
- Then, verify the captcha at the button and hit Submit.
That’s it, your details will be sent to the concerned team, and within a few days, the Jio sales team will connect you and help you register for Jio partner central.
Jio partner central login process.
After the Jio sales team approves your application, you’ll be provided with your username and password. Those credentials will help you sign in to your account.
Doing that is a cakewalk, but you might trouble yourself if you’re doing this for the first time. So, just follow the steps below:
- On any browser of your phone or computer, go to https://partnercentral.jioconnect.com.
- Then, click on the SIGN IN button in the upper right corner.
- After that, it’ll ask you for your username, email, and password, so enter that accurately and hit Login.
If your credentials are correct, you’ll be moved into the dashboard of the Jio partner central, where you can access every product and service.
How to reset Jio partner central login password?
If you forget the Jio partner central login password, you won’t be able to log in to your account. However, the website has a forgot password option that you can use to set a new password of your choice.
If you don’t know how to do that, you should go through the following steps without any error.
- First, navigate to the login page of Jio partner central.
- You’ll see the “Forgot Password” option at the bottom side; click that.
- Then, it’ll ask you for your User Name on the next page; enter that and click Continue.
- After that, you’ll receive an OTP from Jio that you must enter on the next page.
- Then, you’ll get an option to enter and re-enter a new password, so type that in accurately as you wish and click Submit.
How to log in to Jio POS?
Jio POS is the platform that offers you access to different services like recharge. When your application for Jio partner central is approved, you can log in to the app to provide all the benefits to your customers.
These are the steps that you need to follow for that:
- First, download the Jio POS application from the play store.
- Then, tap on the Install button and wait till it’s done.
- When you open the app, it’ll ask you for your username and password, so type in that accurately and click Login.
So, this was everything about the Jio partner central login. Hopefully, you have understood everything clearly and easily. If you still have any doubts, drop them in the comments to get that cleared and visit the Homepage for more articles.