First of all, you need to know that what is the SC/ST Hitgrahi Profile registration and why it is necessary, let us tell you that this portal has been created for scheduled and tribal caste beneficiaries. Through this portal, the beneficiaries are given the benefit of education scholarship, housing allowance, and other schemes. Without registering a beneficiary profile, you will not be able to get any benefit whether you are studying in school or you are wanted to register the beneficiary profile in the college. Your beneficiary profile is accompanied by your basic information in registration. Overall, income and residence certificates are required. First, I will tell you some information about the Project of Schemes and Processes conducted by the Department of Tribal Welfare.
Table of Contents
Hitgrahi Profile Registration Portal Overview.
The Department of Tribal Welfare being comprehensive, the operation of a variety of schemes is a challenging task for the department. At present, the functioning and process of the Department are being conducted in a traditional offline manner. In a place of transparency in the operation of the schemes, it is necessary to computerize the entire schemes and procedures of the Department and make it online to benefit the schemes to the people in a short time and to do quality work for monitoring of schemes, etc. To achieve this objective, a computerizing project of schemes and procedures of the Department of Tribal Welfare and Scheduled Caste Welfare has been taken up by the Department, known as MPTAAS Brief.
The main components of the project are software development and hardware installation. The project is being implemented at various stages as follows:
- To make all schemes digital, To-Be, FRS and SRS are prepared: The To-Be, FRS and SRS documents for computerization of all schemes, related modules and procedures under the Department of Tribal Welfare and Department of Scheduled Caste Welfare are being prepared by the PMU Team (5 members) which has been selected through NICSI.
- The online process of schemes and processes – Online application (software) of all schemes, related modules, and processes based on To-Be, FRS, and SRS documents are being developed by MAPIT.
- Integrations were also carried out with successful and useful applications (software) of other departments prevalent in the state such as UIDAI, e-District, Samagra, SRDH, NPCI, Secondary Education Board, IFMIS, HRMIS, CCTNS, etc. Going.
- A total of 18 Modules are to be developed under MPTAAS. Under MPTAAS, the beneficiaries of almost all departmental schemes will be easily paid to their bank account only on registration of profiles from Aadhaar based DBT, as well as the schemes in which the application is required to be applied without any office application through the Internet, as well as to determine the status of their application through their dashboard. The major modules under the project have been done by creating a web and mobile app of beneficiary profile registration and web and mobile app of teacher profile registration. Also, the creation of an online application of talent scheme, UPSC coaching scheme, aspiration scheme, post-matric scholarship, hostel management system is at an end.
- With the full roll-out of MPTAAS, the beneficiaries of the tribal section of the state will be able to get the benefits of the schemes of governance easily and improve their standard of living.
At the time of Hitgrahi Profile Registration, the beneficiary will need key information as follows:
- Aadhaar Number – Aadhaar number is mandatory for ‘Beneficiary Profile Registration’, the applicant will have Aadhaar number based OTP or biometric verification. If the mobile number is registered in Aadhaar information, biometric verification will take you through OTP or if the mobile number is not registered. Correct name (Hindi & English) and full date of birth (day/month/year) are required.
- Caste Certificate – Applicant must have the digitally signed caste certificate issued through the public service center or e-District Portal. In case the beneficiary has a digitally signed caste certificate of e-district, then any other document is not required at the time of registration of the profile. Hardcopy will not be required and the beneficiary’s caste certificate will be verified automatically.
- Samagra ID or Samagra Member ID – At the time of beneficiary profile registration, the applicant must compulsorily enter his samagra family ID or samagra member ID.
Where to go for Hitgrahi Profile Registration?
This Hitgrahi profile registration can be done by the beneficiary himself using the internet kiosk such as MPOnline, Public Service Center (LSK), or can be done through Common Service Center (CSC) or by visiting the departmental office. Before visiting the Public Service Center (LSK), MPOnline Kiosk, Citizen Facilitation Centre (CSC), keep the following things in mind-
- Take your Aadhaar card (number).
- Carry the caste certificates together or you can carry the digital certificate number only.
- Carry your Samagra ID and Samagra Family ID and
- Take mobile registered with Aadhaar.
Or you can follow the below-mentioned steps for Hitgrahi Profile Online Registration.
The Hitgrahi Profile Online Registration Process.
- To register the beneficiary profile you have to go to the Department of Tribal Affairs (Tribal Portal) on the official website of Madhya Pradesh. Where you will find the “MPTAAS” tab now you have to click on online services.
- Then the MPTAAS portal will open. You will visit the login or New Registration page as soon as you follow the first step. Click on the new beneficiary profile registration link on this page.
- Now enter the Aadhaar number of the person whose profile is to be registered and security code. Now keep in mind that the Aadhaar number of the person to register should be linked to the mobile number so that you can get OTP or then you should have a biometric device so that you can do Aadhaar verification of that person. Now, do the beneficiary’s Aadhaar verification by selecting one time password or biometric option at your convenience.
- After successful Aadhaar verification, you should now carefully fill in the basic requested information of the beneficiary. After filling in the information, secure the following and click the Next button.
- Now enter the number of digital certificates here and then do the overall verification. Keep in mind if the caste certificate or the samagra information is not linked with the Aadhar card then “caste certificate or the samagra information is not matching” error will pop up.
- After caste and samagra verification, you should now fill in the information as per your income and residence certificate.
- After filling in the complete information, you will go to the profile review page where you create and submit your user ID and password and print the profile and note down your password so that any further updation can be done. You can see how to register the beneficiary profile in the video below.
Click here to view the “User Manual Hitgrahi Profile Registration” for complete information on the Hitgrahi profile registration process.
I hope you liked this guide to read more about government schemes please click here.