Samagra Shiksha Portal: The Samagra Shiksha Portal has been updated by simplifying the process of student mapping on the Madhya Pradesh state’s Samagra Shiksha Portal. While talking about the previous process, the task was only through the package or BRC’s ID password. It is mandatory to feed the mapping of children studying in schools in Madhya Pradesh wherein all the information of children is on the Madhya Pradesh state’s Samagra Shiksha Portal which has been renamed as Integrated Student Tracking and Management System. Information is fed on the education portal to ensure that the right beneficiary gets the benefit of the schemes being run by the Government of Madhya Pradesh which certifies the government’s modeled methodology.
Samagra Shiksha Overview.
In the Union Budget, 2018-19, it is proposed to set school education holistically without dividing from pre-nursery to 12th standard. With the overarching goal of improving school effectiveness measured as equal opportunities for schooling and equal teaching outcomes. It subscribes to three earlier schemes of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Rashtriya Madhyam Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), and Teacher Education (TE).
This sector-wide development program/plan will help in harmonizing the implementation mechanisms and transaction costs at all levels, especially in using the state, district, and sub-district.
In addition to envisaging a comprehensive strategic plan for the development of school education at the district level, level system, and resources. The shift in focus ranges from project objectives to improving system-level performance and schooling outcomes, which will focus on encouraging states to improve the quality of education along with the joint plan.
How to do student mapping on the MP samagra Shiksha portal?
The mapping and result updation on the Samagra Shiksha Portal is also easy nowadays, the result can be updated by logging through the ID password of any teacher of the institution. For updation on Shiksha Portal, the first operator could update the information by login with the operator ID password, at present some changes have been made, as per the information received, teachers can now edit the result of their school candidates using their unique ID and password.
STEP 1: To do the mapping or feeding work, first you have to visit the Madhya Pradesh education portal. Visit the Madhya Pradesh state’s Samagra Shiksha Portal. Now click on the lock button shown by the arrow.
STEP 2: After clicking on the lock button login page will open. Teachers can log in through their login ID and password.
STEP 3: After login, you need to go to the “Enroll” tab if you don’t directly find it then you go to Main Menu in shown by the arrow and click in the Enroll tab.
STEP 4: For your information, let me tell you that the mapping is only done of children who have just entered first-class or who have left old school and entered the new school. So go to the “Student Mgmt” tab to do mapping and click in the “New Enrollments to Your School for the Session [Use details from Format – 1B]” link.
STEP 5: Now enter and submit the SAMAGRA ID of the student and click on “Show Student Details”.
STEP 6: Now update the student’s information such as a new school, new class, last class result, last class percentage, and scholar number. This way you can do mapping of the student who took new admission.
Watch the video tutorial below :
Major Features of Samagra Shiksha portal.
- Holistic Approach to Education:
- Understand school education holistically as a continuity from pre-school to 12th standard.
- Senior secondary level and pre-school level inclusion in support of school education for the first time.
- Administrative Reform:
- Single and integrated administrative structure, leading to harmonious implementation.
- Flexibility to states to prioritize their intervention under the scheme.
- An integrated administration sees ‘school’ as a continuation.
- Focus on quality of education:
- Focus on improving the quality of education by focusing on technology – teachers.
- Increasing the capacity of teachers and school heads
- Focus on strengthening teacher education institutions like SCERT and DIET to improve the quality of prospective teachers in the system
- SCERT is the nodal institution for in-service and pre-service teacher training – will make training dynamic and need-based.
- Support of National Campaign to Promote Science and Mathematics Learning in Schools.
- Support Radhe Bharat Badh Bharat Programme to develop basic skills at the primary level.
- Provision of library grants for every school from Rs. 5000 to Rs. 20000.
Please check our other government schemes here.