NREGA payment list Guide: Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005, known as MGNREGA, was earlier known as NREGA. This scheme is available all over India and guarantees work in rural areas for more than 100 days in a financial year to increase the employment rate.
Previously the wages were distributed offline, which resulted in delayed payment. But, now the wages are transferred directly to the beneficiary’s account through RTGS and NEFT so that they quickly get their dues.
To make the process transparent, Government has started displaying the NREGA payment list online, and you can check that by navigating to the official website and selecting the options accordingly.
But, if you’re unfamiliar with all this work and have never used the portal before, you’ll surely trouble yourself. But you shouldn’t worry, as I’ll guide you through the entire process of checking the NREGA payment list online.
States & Union Territories Included In NREGA Scheme
Before we check the NREGA payment list online, it’ll be better to know the names of the States & Union Territories where NREGA is available.
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Andaman and Nicobar
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli
- Daman & Diu
How to check the NREGA payment list online?
To check the NREGA payment list online, navigate to the official websites and select the options accordingly. But, if you’re unfamiliar with this stuff, then you should follow these steps:
- First, you must open any browser on your computer or mobile and open the official NREGA
- On that page, it’ll show you the list of all the states and union territories included in the list. You just need to select the one you want to check in the NREGA payment list.
- Next, you’ll see the list of all the districts in the State, and you need to select the one you belong to.
- Now, you need to select the block.
- Then, it’ll display the names of all the Gram Panchayats under the selected block, so choose the one you need to check the NREGA payment list.
- On the next page, you’ll see various options and you just need to head towards the “R3-Block” tab and select the “Consoliodate Report of Payment to Worker” option.
- Then, it’ll show you the list of job card holders’ card numbers, names, fathers’ names, work names, the number of days they worked, and wages earned.
- You just need to click on the Work Name option.
- The next page will show you every information about the Job Card, like Total Muster Calls, Date, Work Name, Work Status, etc.
Details Displayed In the NREGA payment list
You must be unaware of the details displayed if you have never checked the NREGA payment list. So, to help you get a quick idea about it, I have shared the essential pieces of information below:
- Work Code
- Work Name
- Date Range
- Total Muster Rolls
- Work Status
- of days employment provided
- Wages earned
How to check FTO Status report?
Fund Transfer Order, known as FTO, is a process introduced by the government to directly deposit the amount into a beneficiary account from State level account.
So, you can check the FTO status report to know if you have received the NREGA payment or if it’ll be credited later.
To do so, you need to follow these steps:
- First, open any web browser and open the official website https://mnregaweb4.nic.in/netnrega/MISreport4.aspx.
- It’ll display a captcha code that you need to answer and click on Verify Code.
- On the next page, you need to select your State Name.
- Then, you’ll see many options on the next page. You just need to move the “ e-FMS Reports” section and click on “FTO Status Report.”
- After that, it’ll show you the district-level FTO report. You need to select the district where you’re from.
- On the next screen, you’ll see all the FTO signed, processed by the Bank, or pending according to the Block. You must use cl on the “No, of FTO Signed” beside your Block name.
- Then, it’ll display all the FTOs on the next screen. You should scroll down to the bottom to see the most recent work.
- Now, click on any FTO number.
- It’ll show you the list of all the beneficiaries with their every detail like Job Card Number, Name, Bank Code, Amount to be credited, Amount credited, processed date, and much other information.
So, this was the method to check the NREGA payment list online. Hopefully, you have understood each step easily and applied them to you. Visit our homepage to check other updates related MGNREGA. If you still have any questions, feel free to drop that in the comments below.
Leave a Reply