Today will guide you about the FMS BSNL Login i.e. Franchisee Management System of BSNL.
We will discuss first about BSNL working principle then we will discuss about FMS BSNL.
Table of Contents
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Establishment of the quality network in the country by BSNL is the best assistance presented to clients in history to each niche and corner of Rural and Urban/Metro urban areas in India, and the interface is currently fixating on improving and extending the organization and acquainting it in towns with win clients certainty.
Its known as the most broad organization supplier and broadband services with over 60% in the portion of the overall industry and BSNL gives web access administration through dial-up associations as prepaid basis, Netone at the beginning stage and later as BSNL Broadband as DATA ONE, and presently continues on to GIGA Speed Fiber to the home organization as BSNL FTTH.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, popularly known as BSNL is the oldest telecom company in India. If we check the history we can find the traces of this company in British era i.e 19th century also. Now BSNL is one of the Asia’s largest telecom company and 4th largest telecom company in India. But due high competition in telecom companies and great services by other telecom companies BSNL is loosing its charm.
Services Provided By BSNL.
- CDMA Mobile
- Landline Services
- GSM Mobile
- GPRS, 2G, 3G and 4G Data Services
- Carrier Services
- BSNL Broadband (DSL and FTTH)
- MPLS VPN
- IN services
- VoIP services
FMS BSNL LOGIN Portal
As we know after the entry of the Jio in telecom sector, competition have increased in telecom sector. BSNL is now concentrating to reach the rural areas and small of towns of the country and provide there services in these area. As we know its 2021, but still most of the companies are not able reach the rural areas, we have some areas where they don’t have internet yet. So now BSNL is taking the lead and started to provide its broadband services to possible rural areas.
But how BSNL is managing the users in these rural areas? Don’t worry will tell you how they are doing this. BSNL is not one who is directly managing these customers. BSNL offering franchisee in these area so they will manage the customers in these area indirectly. And BSNL is managing these franchisee through its portal known as BSNL FMS. FMS BSNL means Franchisee Management System of BSNL .
Anyone can join this FMS BSNL and provide the BSNL’s services like broadband, fiber, prepaid plans and other mobile services. Where the Channel Partners Role includes assembling or broadening and keeping up with BSNL Network and its clients and to investigate the chance of growing the BSNL Customer base through augmentation of last mile availability in provisioning of BSNL Services by the planned accomplices and to extend the Telecom impression for BSNL across India. And you can earn up to 50% commission.
The web address of this FMS BSNL portal is fms.bsnl.in.
Please check the some unique features of FMS BSNL portal.
FMS BSNL Login Portal- Fms.bsnl.in Overview.
FMS BSNL Portal where you can login or register to the portal to manage the services.
Here are the some useful links for you.
To login check this link- BSNL – Franchisee Management system
Keep reading this guide to know how to register on this portal.
BSNL FMS Objectives.
As we all know after the entry of Jio in telecom sector in year 2017, each and every company is struggling to stand in this competitive market and VI is already heading towards the bankruptcy. So you can imagine the competition in telecom sector companies in India.
To counter this competition with big players, BSNL have some advantages such as they wide network of fiber connection and broadband connection in India. BSNL using this advantage and spreading its fiber connection and broadband connection in rural areas and urban areas where the services of other telecom companies are not available. And to customer base in rural areas BSNL is inviting the people to join there franchisee network through FMS BSNL portal. People living in rural areas can join the franchisee and can earn some good amount of money by providing services like Broadband service, fiber connection, mobile recharges.
BSNL FMS Benefits .
- With the increase in consumers, revenue will grow.
- Good commission percentage i.e. up to 50% to franchisee owners.
- People in rural areas will get the affordable internet connection.
- Good internet will help small businesses and entrepreneurs to grow there businesses.
- It will boost the PM Modi’s vision of Digital India.
List of eligible candidates who can apply FMS BSNL portal for franchisee.
- Resident Welfare Associations (RWAs).
- Telecom Infrastructure Providers.
- System Integrators
- Franchisees of BSNL.
- Any registered company or society.
- Local Cable TV Operators.
- Telecom Service Providers.
- BSNL Retailers.
- Direct Selling Agents Start-ups.
- Local entrepreneurs.
How to login in FMS BSNL Portal ?
To login in FMS BSNL Portal, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- To login in FMS BSNL Portal, first you have to open the website of BSNL FMS portal- fms.bsnl.in.
- After opening the portal’s website you will see the page shown in below:
- In this page you can see the rates for Fiber plans and in right side you see login widget.
- In this widget, enter your username and password and then click on ‘Sign In’ to login into the portal.
How to reset FMS BSNL Login Password?
- To reset password, first you have to open the website of BSNL FMS portal- fms.bsnl.in.
- After opening the portal’s website you will see the page shown as above.
- In this page, you have to click on ‘Forgot password’ to reset your password.
- After clicking on ‘Forgot password’ you will see the page shown below:
- Then enter your username and click on ‘Send OTP to Registered Mobile’.
- After verification of the OTP you will be able to change the password.
How to register on FMS BSNL Portal ?
- To reset password, first you have to open the website of BSNL FMS portal- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited – Partner Registration (bsnl.in)
- After opening the portal’s website you will see the page shown as below.
- In this page, you have to fill all the information asked.
- After filling all the information, click on ‘Submit’.
- This is how you can register on FMS BSNL Portal.
Terms & Condition For Franchisee.
The eligible candidates as per the list of eligible candidates, you must know that there some terms and conditions to join the franchisee. To join the franchisee you have to pay non-refundable fee. And fee is Four Lakhs & Fifty Thousand Rupees and 18 percent GST on it via demand draft.
If you have any doubts related to FMS BSNL portal then you can watch the video mentioned below:
And for more articles like this please click here.