CSC Digimail – Digimail.in:
Under the Digital India Programme, Common Service Centres (CSC) scheme is one of the important projects. CSC acts as a backbone of the system in the delivery of essential public utility services, social welfare schemes, healthcare, financial, education, G2C, DigiPay, and agriculture services to citizens in rural and remote areas of the country.
From September 2006, Common Service Centres (CSC) is the part of National E-Governance Plan started by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology to provide G2C (Government to Citizen) and B2C (Business to Citizens) services at the doorstep or near your area. The aim of CSC is to present the Great quality and Cost-Efficient e-governance Services to the citizens of India. Public-private partnership (PPP) model used in the implementation of the CSC.
Objectives Of CSC.
Objectives of CSC are listed below:
- To provide access to information to all remote/ rural citizens.
- To Deliver the public services such as – G2C (Government to Citizen) and B2C (Business to Citizens).
- To provide information and communications technology for Rural Empowerment.
- To provide access to high-quality education.
- To provide access to quality & cost-efficient health services.
- To promote rural entrepreneurship.
List Of services provided by the CSC.
- Government to Citizen (G2C)
- Bharat BillPay: It is the payment system launched by RBI and operated by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). Using this payment system CSC can pay bills such as electricity, mobile, broadband, and landline, DTH, Gas, Water, etc.
- FASTag through CSCs: CSC and NHAI collaborated to dispense the FASTag. FASTag can be used at the toll plaza to pay the tolls cashless.
- PAN Card
- Swacch Bharat Abhiyan
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Soil Health Card
- Election Commission Services
- Business to Citizen
- Financial Inclusion
- Cyber Gram Yojana:
- Legal Literacy Programme:
- Other Education Courses:
- Health Services
- Tele-health Consultations.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Scheme.
- Digitize India
What is CSC Digimail?
CSC digimail is the mailing service created for CSC SPV & VLE’s. After registering yourself for CSC, you will get the CSC digimail credentials. CSC Digimail can be used to receive the latest updates regarding CSC or any other government services. You can use the CSC Digimail to send the mails also. All the data will be stored in the government’s server. So you can use it safely without any spam mails.
Generally, people do ask us some questions such as “How can we apply for CSC?”, “How to get CSC digimail?”, “How to login into CSC digimail?”. We will try to cover each and every question related to CSC Digimail.
Please watch the detailed video on CSC Digimail:
How can you apply for CSC service?
Please follow the steps mentioned below to apply for CSC services.
- Open the official website of CSC: www.csc.gov.in/.
- Then check the useful Links Tab, you will find the “Interested to become a CSC” option under the useful Links Tab. Click on it.
- Then on the next page select the VLE registration and click on “Click here to Register”.
- Now registration form will open select the application type as “CSC VLE”
- Nowadays you also need the TEC certificate number to apply for CSC. Click here and register to get the TEC certificate.
- Then enter your TEC certificate number and mobile number and click on submit.
The application will undergo a verification process after the submission. If the application gets accepted then further it will undergo an account creation process. And then account details will be mailed to Email ID registered to Aadhar Card. You can also check the CSC application status by using the official site and using your application number.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for CSC service?
- The applicant who wants to apply for CSC services must a resident of India.
- The applicant must have the Aadhar Card.
- The applicant must have 150 Sq.Ft. space and a personal computer or a laptop to work.
How to check the CSC registration status?
- To check CSC registration status, first of all, you have to go to the official website of CSC: register.csc.gov.in/register/status.
- The application reference number that you received while CSC new registration will have to be entered and the captcha code is given will have to be entered and submitted.
- As soon as you submit, CSC registration status will appear in front of you.
How to login CSC Digimail?
The CSC has two main parts, first is “CSC e-Mail ID ” which is also known as the “DigiMail ” and second “CSC ID ”. Every CSC center or Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) owner gets a different mail address which is known as the CSC Digimail or CSC ID. After the successful CSC registration, you will receive the mail with the subject as “No Reply” which will have the Digimail Credentials.
Using the CSC Digimail credentials you can log in to the Digimail account. For login, you have to visit the official site of Digimail: mail.digimail.in. Then you have to go to the “PIN Setting ” option, you will then receive an OTP.Enter the OTP and log in. Now you can use the CSC Digimail.
How to reset the password for CSC Digimail?
To reset your password for CSC Digimail follow these steps:
- To login using the CSC ID open the Official website of CSC: register.csc.gov.in/myaccount/login.
- Enter your CSC ID and Captcha then click on submit.
- On the next page, it will ask for verification. You can do the verification by an OTP or by using biometrics.
- After the verification, you will enter into the CSC account.
- You will see the Account Settings option click on it.
- Then the tab will open to update the password.
- Select the Digimail password. Then enter your new password and click on submit.
- While creating a new password for CSC Digimail please keep the following points in mind:
- Your password must have at least 8 characters.
- And use one Capital letter, one small letter one number, and one special character(@#$%&*).
- If you have any doubts then you can watch the video tutorial for the same.
Thanks for reading this article you can check our government services page also.