CSC AXIS FIG Axis Bank BC Login: Axis Bank, which sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs, and retail users, is one of the largest private-sector banks in India, with over 4000+ branches and 11000+ ATMs across the country.
The bank allows people to open kiosk banking services in their area by becoming Axis Bank BC agents. These entitled agents are supposed to provide banking services to rural areas so that the customers don’t need to go to the Bank.
If you’re a CSC VLE, you must be interested in becoming a BC Agent of such a recognized bank. So, if you don’t know about the eligibility, application, and Axis Bank BC Login, then this is the only post you must go through until the end to learn that quickly.
Table of Contents
Eligibility To Become CSC Axis Bank BC Agent.
Being an Axis Bank agent gives the person with tons of responsibilities. This is why it’s essential for the bank to find the best suitable person. So, they set criteria for the people who want to become an agent, and those are as follows:
- You should be a CSC VLE.
- You should have IIBF Exam Qualification Certificate
- Your age should be over 18 years.
- You should have qualified matriculation.
- You should have a computer learning certificate for 1 year.
- You should have 150 square feet place for a kiosk bank in the lease or owned.
- You should be a legal resident of the area where you want to open the Axis Bank kiosk.
Documents Required For Axis Bank BC Agent
You’ll also need to provide some documents to verify your identity and character to appy for becoming Axis Bank BC agent. Those are:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Police Verification Certificate
- Four Passport Size Photographs
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Device Required For Axis Bank BC Agent
Apart from the documents, you’ll also need to arrange some device devices to get your kiosk bank running. You must purchase all of them, and the bank won’t compensate you. Those necessary devices are as follows:
- Laptop or Desktop with Windows OS installed
- Finger Print Reader and Scanner
- High-speed internet connection
Services You Can Provide as CSC Axis Bank BC Agent
You can offer all the banking services to your customers after being a CSC Axis Bank BC Agent. But it’ll be a good idea to check out about all of them once before applying for it.
- Deposit and withdrawal of cash from Axis Bank and other banks.
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Saving and Current Account opening
- Loan Application
- Insurance Application
- Credit Card Application
- Debit Card Application
- RD and FD application
How to apply for an Axis Bank BC agent?
It’s not an arduous task to apply for an Axis Bank BC login agent if you have CSC VLE ID. But, if you’re unfamiliar with the CSC portal, it might seem challenging. So, to help you with that, I have shared the steps below that you need to go through.
- First, you need to visit the official website of CSC Cloud Bank Mitra.
- Then, click on the Application for Axis Bank BC option.
- After that, it’ll ask you “whether you have BC of any other bank,” here, you need to select No if you aren’t an agent of any other bank.
- On the next screen, you must fill in your CSC ID and click Continue to proceed.
- Then, a new form will open where you must type in your information, like your name, address, branch name, etc., and hit Submit.
You must wait until the Axis Bank calls you for some days. They’ll ask you for your documents and check eligibility, and once verified, and you’re good to offer all the services.
Axis Bank BC Login
The Axis Bank BC Login procedure isn’t tough, as you just need to visit the official website and enter all the required details to sign in to your account. However, if you don’t know the exact method, simply follow the steps below to do that without any error to get the details for Axis Bank BC Login.
- When your Axis Bank BC login agent ID is ready, you must go to figw.
- Then, a pop-up window will open where you need to enter your CSC ID.
- After that, you’ll receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, and you need to enter that to proceed further.
- Then, it might ask you for your username and password for your Axis Bank BC account.
- After successful sign-in, you’ll reach the dashboard to see all the services you can provide your customer.
But you should know that you may encounter a problem while signing in to your account if you don’t allow pop-up redirects in your browser. So, simply follow the steps below to do that:
- Open the Chrome browser on your device.
- Then, you must click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- After that, select Settings from the available options.
- Then, you need to select Privacy and Security in the left sidebar.
- After that, click on Site Settings at the bottom.
- Then, select Pop-up and Redirects.
- Finally, choose the “Sites can send pop-ups and use redirects” option.
Why isn’t Axis Fig page opening?
If you’re facing a problem accessing the Axis Fig page, you should clear the browser’s cache and cookies and allow pop-up redirects.
If you have disabled, the pop-up redirects then go to settings of the browser and search for pop-up redirects in site settings and select the option “Sites can send pop-ups and use redirects” to turn ON the pop-up redirects.
Why Axis Fig biometric isn’t working?
You need to type in chrome://flags in the search bar of your Chrome browser and search the “Allow Invalid Certificate for resource loaded from localhost” option, and enable it. Once done, simply relaunch your browser to save the changes.
What’s the direct link for the Axis Bank BC login?
The direct link to sign in to your Axis Bank BC account is https://axis.figw.in/FiGateway/login.xhtml.
So, this post was all about the Axis Bank BC login and registration process. Here, I tried to provide you with every piece of information nd explained them in simple words so that you can understand that easily. But, If you still have any questions, please let me know in the comments below and visit the Homepage for more articles.