APRJC Hall Ticket 2020: APRJC CET 2020 notification has been delivered, and the applicants can fill the application online. Check the official brochure for APRJC CET 2020 here. The Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society (APREI) Amravati conducts a typical CET which is known as the APRJC CET or the Andhra Pradesh State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test each year during May or June. Candidates can take admission in nearby schools of AP state after passing the APRJC CET. The students who are in 10th std and will appear in the march board exam can also apply for the APRJC CET. The AP residential educational institutions society (APERIS) which conducts the APRJC CET accepts the application from all category candidates.
Table of Contents
APRJC CET exam overview.
APRJC CET Exam paper will have a total of 150 objective questions from three subjects that were selected by the candidate. Each section will offer a maximum of 50 marks. This exam of APRJC CET is a very highly-competitive exam as there is a limited number of seats.
Eligibility Criteria for APRJC CET 2020
The eligibility criteria for APRJC CET 2020 are mentioned below, if you are eligible then and already applied to APRJC CET then continue to read this guide to know how to download APRJC Hall Ticket for CET 2020.
- The candidate should be a resident of India then only he/she will get the APRJC Hall Ticket.
- The applicant must be from schools of AP state only.
- The applicants who will pass the qualifying examination in March 2020 only they will be eligible.
- For university students qualifying criteria is a minimum of 6.0 GPA and a minimum of 5.0 GPA in English for the general category and for reserved categories criteria is a minimum of 6.0 GPA and a minimum of 5.0 GPA in English.
If you are eligible according to the above-mentioned criteria then you can apply and eligible to get the APRJC Hall Ticket for the CET exam.
APRJC CET Exam Pattern for 2020.
The exam pattern APRJC CET 2020 are mentioned below, if you want to give this exam seriously then read the exam pattern carefully and continue to read this guide to know how to download APRJC Hall Ticket for CET 2020.
- An offline exam will be conducted for the APRJC CET.
- There are 5 programs i.e BPC, MPC, EET, MEC/CEC, and CGDT in APRJC CET.
- APRJC CET exam is an objective type exam.
- APRJC CET exam will have three subjects as per candidates’ choice each with 50 marks with 2 hr and 30 min. time duration and 150 is the maximum mark for APRJC CET.
- Class 10the syllabus based questions will be asked in the APRJC CET.
- The language for the exam will be English only.
5 programs with subjects explained below:
- BPC -Physical Science – Bioscience – English
- MPC -Mathematics – Physical Science – English
- EET -Physical Science – Mathematics – English
- MEC/CEC -Mathematics – Social Studies – English
- CGDT -Physical Science – Bioscience – English
Syllabus of APRJC CET Exam 2020
Please refer the syllabus for each subject below:
- Respiratory System
- Circulatory System
- Neurons and Control System
- Reproduction System
For Social Studies
- Climate of India
- Per Capita Income
- Employment and Unemployment
- Indian Culture
- Heritage of India
- Ideas for Development
For Physical Science
- Base and Salts
- Acids and Base
- Chemical Reactions
- Structure of Atom
- Atomic Numbers
- Heat and Kinetics
- Atomic Mass
- Real Number
- Arithmetic Progression (AP)
- Direct Speech and Indirect Speech
- Sentence Correction
- Grammar and Vocabulary
- Letter Writing
- Reading Comprehension
The process to Apply for APRJC CET 2020.
The candidates have to follow the simple steps mentioned below to apply for APRJC CET 2020 and get the APRJC Hall Ticket for CET.
- First, check the eligibility criteria if you are eligible then go ahead with this process to apply for APRJC CET 2020 and get the APRJC Hall Ticket for CET.
- You have to pay the application form fee of Rs. 250/- online.
- You will get the transaction details if the transaction gets successful.
- Then fill all the personal information asked in the form.
- In the next step upload the scan copy of your photograph. and select the course from the list.
- Submit the form and download the copy of the submitted form for reference.
- Don’t forget to note the reference number.
After submitting the form you will get the APRJC Hall Ticket for CET before the exam.
APRJC Hall Ticket for CET 2020 (Cancelled)
Earlier APRJC Hall Ticket for CET 2020 was scheduled to release on May 08, 2020, had been delayed as the exam got postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
To download the APRJC hall ticket for CET 2020 the candidates have to use the “Reference Number” created during the online application process. The APRJC hall ticket is a really essential document to appear in the exam. Always check the details on the APRJC hall ticket after downloading it.
As per updates, the APRJC Hall CET exam is canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. And the selection of candidates will be lottery-based.
The Regional Selection Committee will conduct the lottery method for the selection. The district collector will be the head of this committee. Check the exact process below:
Category Wise Sequence for the selection process:
List of APRJC CET Colleges.
APRJC CET colleges are those colleges that will offer the seats to eligible candidates based on APRJC CET scores. Region-wise all colleges are divided.
Colleges for Boys:
- Mopidevi, Krishna
- Simhachalam, Visakhapatnam
- Doravaristhram, SPSR Nellore
- Kota, SPSR Nellore
- Gundumala, Ananthapuramu
- Lepakshi, Ananthapuramu
Colleges for Girls:
- Thanam, Visakhapatnam
- Nellimarla, Vijayanagram
- Nandaluru, YSR Kadapa
- Teklodu, Ananthapuramu
- Nerawada, Kurnool
- Arekal, Kurnool
- Gudibanda, Ananthapuramu
For more information related to government jobs, exams & schemes please visit the mgnregajobcard.com.