APOBMMS Apply: YSR Zero Interest Loan scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Under this YSR Zero Interest Loan scheme, more than 8 lakh Self Help Groups (SHGs) received the Rs 1,400 crore in there bank accounts, and women members of Self Help Groups (SHGs) can also apply for the scheme. They will also get a loan worth Rs 20,000-40,000 a year. The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance by providing loans to backward categories such as SC, ST, KAPU, MBC, BC, etc to start the business.
The earlier scheme name was AP subsidy Loan scheme, later it was changed to AP YSR Subsidy Loan. Today in this article I will share details regarding this scheme and will guide you on how to check the OBMMS status of the loan.
Benefits of the YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme.
It’s great that CM of AP YS Jagan launched this scheme despite a worldwide disaster like a COVID-19 pandemic. The CM of AP has inaugurated the project by formally transferring payment of Rs. 1400 crore online to compensate the interest cost against the loan.
List of Benefits of the YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme.
- Youth and women belonging to backward categories such as SC, ST, KAPU, MBC, BC, etc, will get a zero-interest loan. By availing this loan they will get great financial support to start any business.
- This scheme launched to boost the Development of Women and Children in Rural Areas (DWCRA) program.
- To make minorities and people from backward categories a stakeholder is another main goal of this YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme.
- The loan is a zero-interest loan so no interest will be levied on your loan.
Applicants who want to avail the YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme then he/she will need the documents which are mentioned below:
- Proof of Identity (Any One)
- Aadhar Card.
- Pan Card.
- Voter ID.
- Driving License.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (Not required for Minorities)
- Bank Account passbook.
- Residential Proof.
- Birth Certificate.
How to know the AP OBMMS status of your Application Form?
If you want to check the APOBMMS APPLY status of your application form then follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all open the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Online Beneficiary Management And Monitoring System (APOBMMS APPLY) – apobmms.cgg.gov.in.
- Then check and click on “Get Beneficiary Proceedings” in the Citizen Corner tab on the left side.
- On the next page “Get Beneficiary Proceeding Details” tab will open as shown below.
- Enter the details such as Beneficiary Id, Phone No., & Date of Birth then click on “Get Details“.
- After clicking on that you can check the AP OBMMS status of your application form.
How to search Beneficiary on AP OBMMS?
If you want to search the beneficiary details on AP OBMMS then follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all open the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Online Beneficiary Management And Monitoring System (AP OBMMS) – apobmms.cgg.gov.in.
- Then check and click on “Beneficiary Search” in the Citizen Corner tab on the left side.
- On the next page “Beneficiary Search” tab will open as shown below.
- Enter the details such as Ration Card Number, Date of Birth, Beneficiary ID (Optional),& select the Corporation Name then click on “Search“.
- After clicking on that you can check the details of the beneficiary on the APOBMMS APPLY portal.
How to apply for the YSR Subsidy Loan on the APOBMMS apply portal?
AP OBMMS portal is a simplified portal, where anyone can register for the YSR Subsidy Loan if they are eligible. You can check the eligibility criteria above. So the thing is YSR Subsidy Loan application is very easy to fill and through online mode, using the official website of AP OBMSS you can complete the application by just following the instructions mentioned below:
- First of all open the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Online Beneficiary Management And Monitoring System (APOBMMS apply) – apobmms.cgg.gov.in.
- Then check and click on “Apply Online” in the Citizen Corner tab on the left side.
- On the new page, you will see the list of some corporation applications.
- You can choose one of them as per your category and choice.
- Then, you have to select beneficiary types. You can select an individual or group as the beneficiary type.
- Select the type of sector according to your work such as the agriculture sector, transport sector, ISB, etc. Then choose the appropriate scheme and click on the “GO” key.
- Then you have to fill the basic details such as district, Mandal, panchayat, village, and residence.
- If you have selected the transport sector earlier as your work then you have to submit the driving license and badge number details.
- On the next page, you have to enter the unit cost and the AP OBMMS portal will perform the calculations, and the portal will provide you the loan details with a loan amount & subsidy amount.
- Now on the next page, you have to select the bank from the menu and also enter the IFSC code.
- After this step, you have to give the personal details of your family members accompanying with the ration card number.
- When you select the beneficiary name, all your details such as Aadhar card details, and parent name will come on the screen.
- Enter the caste certificate number provided by the Meeseva official portal after selecting the caste.
- Subsequent to entering the status of your habitation, other details will be acquired from the Aadhaar card. You can likewise upload a copy of the Aadhaar card on the site.
- Then check all the information filled by you carefully and then submit the form. After submitting the form you will receive the acknowledgment number of your application. Using that acknowledgment number you can check the status of your application in the future. To check the application status steps are mentioned above kindly check that also.
APOBMMS APPLY Status check tutorials:
APOBMMS Apply helpline.
If you are facing any issue while filling the online form then you can contact on email@example.com.
Update: As per the official website of APOBMMS, new registrations are temporarily closed. If you want to apply then try after some days.
Thank you for reading this article you can check the other government schemes here.