Airtel Tez Portal Login, Airtel Payment Bank Retailer Login and Airtel Mitra Login Guide:
Digital transformation is taking the world to a new height in every sector, including finance. People can now quickly transfer funds from their bank accounts through their phones.
As you already know what Airtel company is and what does the Airtel company do. But let me tell you once again. A telecommunications firm called Airtel, commonly known as Bharti Airtel, offers mobile, internet, and fixed-line services in India and numerous other nations. It is one of the biggest telecom businesses in the world by number of subscribers, with its headquarters in New Delhi, India. Voice and internet services, mobile money services, digital TV services, and enterprise services are just a few of the many services that Airtel provides. Sunil Bharti Mittal launched the business in 1995, and since then it has expanded to operate in more than 18 nations and become a significant participant in the telecom sector.
Airtel tez is one of the most used services in this segment that provides the agents the authority to perform multiple finance-related tasks from a single place. This platform helps you turn your business into a banking point for Airtel Payments Bank and earn commissions based on the transaction types and amounts.
So, if you’re interested in being a BC agent, this post is for you. Here, I’ll guide you through the Airtel Tez Portal Login method and every important information related to it so that you can easily avail yourself of all the benefits.
Table of Contents
What is Airtel Tez Portal Login?
Airtel TEZ portal is a new platform from the company that unleashes more opportunities for the agents like Money transfers, Bill Payments recharges, cash deposits, cash withdrawals, Aadhar Enabled Payment Systems, etc.
This Airtel Tez Portal Login has Near Filed Communication Technology that processes every payment fast so customers can easily avail of all the benefits.
You can connect this portal to your Airtel Payment Bank or any other bank to process all the payments and transact between accounts.
Another key feature of this platform is that you can efficiently perform international transactions from this portal.
So, apart from being a telecommunication company that provides sim cards, it started providing many other essential services to the costumes through the Airtel tez portal.
Benefits of Airtel Tez Portal Login
The Airtel tez portal has multiple benefits, and one can easily avail of them by quickly registering for the service.
So, before knowing the details like registration and login, it’ll be a good idea to understand how the portal can deliver services.
- This is the single portal a user needs to pay all the utility bills, recharge, etc.
- Agents can use the app to open the bank accounts of users.
- The app also provides virtual assistance in the app to resolve your issues quickly.
- You can also use the app to activate a sim card, port in, swap, etc.
- Agents can withdraw funds from customers’ accounts using Aadhar enabled payment system.
Services available after using the Airtel Tez Portal Login
Airtel tez portal login unleashes many opportunities for the agents that they can provide to their customers. So, if you’re interested in taking the agency, you must know about its services listed below to understand the portal’s capabilities.
- Bill Payments.
- AEPS(Aadhar Enabled Payment System)
- Cash Withdrawals
- Cash Deposits
- Money Transfer
Eligibility to Become an Airtel Retailer.
If you’re thinking of becoming an Airtel Retailer and providing services by using Airtel Tez Portal Login to customers, then you must comply with some criteria set by Airtel. Those are as follows:
- Your age should be over 18 years.
- The applicant should have a bank account and own a shop.
- You’ll need to submit Xerox copies of your Aadhar and PAN cards.
- You should also need to have a mobile number and an email ID.
- You must have completed the 10th standard to be eligible to become a retailer.
How to log in to the Airtel Tez Portal Login?
The distributor must provide the user ID and password if you have applied to become an Airtel retailer. You must use those credentials to make Airtel tez portal login quickly.
These are the steps that you need to follow for that:
- First, you need to navigate to the official website of Airtel tez.
- On the webpage, you’ll see boxes to enter your mobile number and password, so type in accurately, and once done, hit the Login button.
That’s it, and you’ll be moved into the dashboard of the Airtel tez portal login.
How to apply for the Airtel Tez Portal Login?
So, before availing of the services of the Airtel tez portal login, you need to apply for it. However, you shouldn’t worry as the steps are easy and quick, and you can easily do that by following the steps below.
- Open any website’s official Airtel tez portal login and click the Sign-Up button.
- Then, enter your mobile number in the box and click Get OTP.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number on the next screen to verify it.
- After that, you’ll need to create a password for your account to complete the process.
- Again, head towards the Airtel tez portal’s homepage and use your mobile number and password to sign in to your account.
How to apply for Airtel Payments Bank CSP?
If you also want to withdraw funds from your customer’s bank account, apply for Airtel Payments Bank CSP.
This process is more challenging compared to taking only a LAPU sim. However, if you want to take the subscription, you need to go through the following steps.
- First, contact your nearest Airtel distributor regarding the Airtel Payments Bank CSP. You should also know that there are different Airtel distributors for other areas.
- He will share the eligibility criteria and take you through the different processes.
- Now, he’ll come and meet you and seek the required documents, such as Aadhar and PAN card, from you. You’ll also have to provide your business address.
- You’ll also need to fill out a form and put your signature in a few places.
- Now, the concerned authorities will check your documents and verify them.
- Once done, the distributor will contact you and generate your login ID and password.
Responsibilities you need to take as a BC Agent
Airtel provides different responsibilities to you after you’re approved as a BC agent, and those are as follows:
- Make the customer understand the benefits of service in their local languages.
- You shouldn’t exaggerate the features of a particular service.
- You need to provide your customers’ receipts after each transaction.
- You should maintain a different notebook to keep track of all the transactions.
- You should allow your customers to enter their Aadhar card details independently.
- You should always ensure that you have sufficient M-cash in your account so that your transaction always runs smoothly due to the non-availability of the funds.
- You should provide the services from brick-and-mortar premises.
- You should compensate the bank for any misconduct, fraud, etc.
- You’ll also be responsible for any erroneous data captured by them or the customers.
- You should keep the data of your customers to yourself and shouldn’t disclose it to others.
- It’s necessary to mask the Aadhar number of the customers always.
- You should know that in case of any failed transaction, the amount is always returned to the customer’s bank account and informed to the bank.
- You should also know that the Bank can take legal action against the BC agent if you’re involved in fraud.
- You should place a compliance poster outside your outlet.
- You should have the exemplary integrity and dignity to manage your customers.
- You always need to ensure that you meet the target and goals to get incentives from the bank.
- You should always support the customers with their grievances and query.
- The bank has the right to audit and investigate whenever they want.
How do I get Airtel ATM Card?
First, launch the Airtel Thanks app on your device>Bank>Debit Card>Get Physical Debit Card>Enter delivery address>Proceed to pay. Your order is now placed successfully and will be delivered to your address within 15 days.
How to activate Airtel KYC?
Open the Airtel Thanks app>tap on the Video KYC icon or banner>Add your email>Complete the verification through video KYC. That’s it; your account will be activated, and you can use all the full-fledged features.
How to connect to Airtel tez customer support?
You can dial 400 from your SIM if you’re an Airtel consumer. If you have SIM cards of other operators, you’ll need to call 8800688006 and then select the options accordingly to connect to customer support hence.
What is Airtel LAPU Sim Card?
Local Area Payment Unit, LAPU, is a sim card for Airtel retailers to recharge customers’ every service, like mobile, DTH, etc., from a single place.
Is Airtel SIM Card required to register at the TEZ Portal?
Yes, if you’re going to register at the Airtel TEZ portal, you should have an Airtel SIM Card.
What is the IFSC Code of Airtel Payments Bank?
The IFSC code of Airtel Payments Bank is AIRP0000001, and you can use this to make RTGS and NEFT payments.
What is the MICR Code of Airtel Payments Bank?
MICR code is an essential term in banking that provides legality and credibility of a paper-based documents, and the MICR code of Airtel Payments Bank is 000APB000.
What is the User ID and Password for the Airtel tez portal login?
The user ID is your mobile number and the password you set while registering in the portal or the distributor provided.
Can only Airtel customers open an Airtel Payments Bank account?
No, any user from any network can get his KYC done to open an Airtel Payments Bank account easily.
So, this post was all about the Airtel tez portal login and everything you need to know about it. Hopefully, you have reviewed the entire post and clearly understood it. If you still have any questions, please let me know in the comments below and visit the Homepage for more articles.
Leave a Reply